The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Madeline's Mum Now A...

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I see the news is reporting that Madeline Mc Cann's mum Kate, is now being treated and interviewed as a "Formal Suspect" in conjunction with her daughter's disappearance and her husband is due to be interviewed later today as well.

Poor Madeline. :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor girl. My mam has always suspected the mother for some reason, though it is beyhond my comprehension as to why a mother would want to kill her daughter :(

I read this earlier today....I feel physically sick...... :( Surely to god there is no way either of them could've been involved with their own Daughters disappearance ...Please, no...

Tracey :(

yes but, im sure i heard on the news last night, that this is what they wanted (unless i heard wrong) they have always been very open about everything

i really dont believe they had anything to do with it (but there again, there have been other cases where it was the ones close to the victim that did the crime)

lets all hope they discover what happened to maddie very soon :luck:

I pray to God that you are right Hely and that there is no connection....but unfortunately Munchaussens by proxy does exist,though Lord alone knows why? :(

ok...........

maddies parents rented a car about 3 days after she went missing, they have found traces of blood (they have not said it was maddies) in the car.................they think maddies mum killed her by accident, kept her body for a few days, and then got rid of the body :(

her parents said they wanted to be suspects as they had nothing to hide!!

i hope i was right earlier saying i didnt think they had anything to do with it........................but after just reading what i have i just dont know anymore!!

HOW SHOCKING

would just like to add, i read this on the yahoo news, dont know how accurate it is :thumbsup:

God no surely not???!!!!

After all this time and they are only coming up with this now

What have the police been up to all this time?????

I hope this isnt true for their sakes or that is one very sick woman and man if he knows what went on!!

Some people dont deserve to have children and the public will feel very let down

how does any one know who is telling the truth any more?? :angry:

doesnt bare thinking about does it???

if this turns out to be true (hope to god it doesnt) the public will want to string them up after all the support they have been given over the past few months, also how could they dare meet the pope knowing what they have done (if its true)

i really hope this is just police clutching at straws :(

i guess we just have to wait and see what happens!

Mmmm they have taken of the Antony Cotton show to air a special

about it, its not looking good.

I wonder if this will account for the reason i have never taken to them

.........have you noticed they never look at each other, or give each other

any comfort they seem very calm and collected all the time.

But if its wrong what a terrible ordeal for them to be accused like this.

its very hard to believe any one could harm their own child unfortunately it does go on the only thing i think is that for somebody who has just been questioned as a suspect over her daughters dissapearence kate mc cann didnt seem that upset if that had been me i think i would be hysterical at being accused lets hope maddie is found safe and well :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
Mmmm they have taken of the Antony Cotton show to air a specialabout it, its not looking good.

I wonder if this will account for the reason i have never taken to them

.........have you noticed they never look at each other, or give each other

any comfort they seem very calm and collected all the time.

But if its wrong what a terrible ordeal for them to be accused like this.

mmm, now you mention it Ann, yes i can see where your coming from, bloody shocking isn't it........lets hope they have got it wrong :angry:

im sure the truth will come out in the end!

i hate to say this but right from the beginning i have suspected the parents,so has my husband, they have been to calm for me,and i have noticed that when being interviewed they rarely make eye contact with the interviewer, i do hope i am wrong.

everyone reacts to grief differently.who is to say which is the right and which is the wrong reaction? :blink: the mother has asked to be treated as a suspect not cos shes guilty but because she has more rights in law if she is treated as a suspect than if she is just treated as a concerned party :thumbsup:

your right kris but i just have a feeling something is not quite right lets hope im wrong :thumbsup:

Well, being named a suspect in Portuguese law doesn't mean the same thing as it does here. Plus she hasn't been arrested or charged.

Judy said:
Well, being named a suspect in Portuguese law doesn't mean the same thing as it does here. Plus she hasn't been arrested or charged.

Exactly Judy - it is nothing like the same meaning as it is here in England. To be honest the way the enquiry has been run seems an absolute farce - nothing like it would be dealt with over here.

they probably do suspect the parents john,its easier than thinking it might be a local. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back