The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magic

That's magic for you. :wub: :wub: Lady P

Thanks :cheers: for some uknown reason i just can't it to work i need help please

She sure is a magic little minx Lesley -she can do disappearing tricks as well :teehee:

Pauline

lesley smeath said:
Don't know where my photo has gone
Awww :- " bless you Lesley :lol: ---I've only just managed to post my first piccie tonight. Can't offer any advice as I'm not quite sure how it happened :teehee:

Dippy blonde :b

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

I did it once with help from anniewhippets but I'm getting one now it don't sink in to what little brain i have very sad :oops:

kennelmaid said:
lesley smeath said:
Don't know where my photo has gone
Awww :- " bless you Lesley :lol: ---I've only just managed to post my first piccie tonight. Can't offer any advice as I'm not quite sure how it happened :teehee:

Dippy blonde :b

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

Mine happen a bit like yours Yvonne, sometiems it works sometimes it doesn't and I never quite know why ;)

Pauline

Well Lesley, keep your fingers crossed

fdb2c456.jpg

6065fbee.jpg

19c834c0.jpg

1ae422fd.jpg

Hopefully this has worked. I must say Lesley you've got her stacked better than I manage with Ruby. She is okay if I am holding her but I can't leave her to take the pic.

Pauline

Oh well they did post okay. I did those via Photobucket after resizing them. I know if I resize and then upload directly they come out either too big or too small.

She is a lovely colour Lesley with a beautiful face. I'll try to get one taken of Ruby stacked.

Thanks Lesley, it's great to see her. Give her a big hug please :huggles: and Mum too :huggles: and grandad :huggles: and grandma :huggles: and all the others too.

Pauline

Thanks pauline :cheers:

magic will stand all day for me as long as she can look around,

that will soon change once she gets into the ring thats when she will start to mess around it allways happens don't now why.

lesley smeath said:
Thanks pauline  :cheers:
magic will stand all day for me as long as she can look around,

that will soon change once she gets into the ring thats when she will start to mess around it allways happens don't now why.

How do you get her to stand without being held then Lesley? Do you use a command word and teach her that?

Pauline

She's a lovely pup :wub: - and so good - Bluebell would be off over the hills and far away :lol:

aaahhh Lesley I am soooooooooo sorry why didn't you contact me as you had sent me the pics too and I would have tried to help you :wacko: do you want the 'other' pic on that you sent me too? ;)

I hve just 'picked up' this thread and must admit I did think it was magic :teehee: now who is the dippy blond :- " :teehee: :teehee: bless her, now I see her :wub: :wub: bless....

Lesley and Annie

I've put a stacked pic of Ruby on a new thread.

I took it with remote button on the camera, so quite pleased as she is not very keen on the table yet.

Pauline

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: Beautiful Pauline

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lesley

I think Magic is same colour as Junes karat(Little Rascal) Quite different to your other show dogs. See you have, like me just joined Whippet Forum(Bonnie) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back