The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

MAIDSTONE OPEN WEEKEND

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wanted to say thanks to the Maidstone crowd for the welcome we and others received at the weekend.  It was our first visit to the track, and we were impressed by the organisation and commitment of the members.  Paul and Gary did an excellent job of welcoming the campers, and I'm sure all who were there are looking forward to the next visit for the Champs in 3 weeks time.  See you there! :biggrin:

I couldn't believe how much the track had been improved by the club in so short a time as they only "moved in" last year. They must have worked really hard on it. I was also impressed to see they had deliberately avoided 5 dog races. Even on a straight they are a lottery with the best dogs often not getting through due to bumping but on a bend I feel they can also be dangerous. Personally, along with most other people, I would prefer to have quarter finals than 5 dog races as was acknowledged by Mark in his intro on the programme. Well done Maidstone Club.

Thanks June & Judy for your kind words , yes we have worked hard on the track but it is all worthwhile when you get so many sociable people attend  to have a friendly evening together and a good days racing to follow, i hope everybody went home happy if not winners . Thanks again to all who attended and we hope to see you again at the champs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back