The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mail Problem

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After some security measures put in place by the hosting company we've ended up with no mail facilities.

This will afftect any new registrations or registration confirmations - they won't work

When posting in certain forums or replying to particular posts you may get an error message about 'Mail Error'. Your post will still get through however.

When emailing someone through K9 the mail will not get through.

Sorry about the inconvenience this is causing and it's being worked on today.

Hopefully the mail problem has now been sorted so all registrations, posts and emails through K9 should be working again.

Because of the security measures the host has taken there may be other problems that haven't been idetified yet - so if you do get a problem with anything please let me know... I know you will :D

Nigel

[quote so if you do get a problem with anything please let me know... I know you will

Up until a couple of days ago, I was receiving notification of replies to certain topics.

This no longer happens, even though I have checked that the applicable box is ticked.

Is there a connection do you suppose?

Lol i didn't even know you could do that :D

Kirawan said:
Up until a couple of days ago, I was receiving notification of replies to certain topics.This no longer happens
Yes, that was one of the effects - no email was being generated so you never got the alerts. That should be working again now.

Vicky said:
Lol i didn't even know you could do that  :D
Come on Vicky - get with it :D

Come to think about it I can see why you'd never found that feature ???

Yes, that was one of the effects - no email was being generated so you never got the alerts. That should be working again now.
All's well now.....

One thing though - I cannot work out how you get the "quotes" to come on the reply in a box - if you see what I mean - what am I doing wrong ??

Kirawan said:
One thing though - I cannot work out how you get the "quotes" to come on the reply in a box - if you see what I mean - what am I doing wrong ??
This discussion continues HERE.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back