The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Maltby Wrc

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A cold but bright morning, with a good turnout of 29 dogs,2 in the scratch,12 in the handicap, and the others trialling :thumbsup:

Sean won the raffle £9.50.

The handicap was run at 1/2yd/lb over 150 yds which made for some close finishes :sweating:

Ht1

Burnt sugar 31 sc 1st

Magical Moany 28 11/2 3rd

Sheer Pleasure 24 31/2 2nd

Ht2

Flymo 27 sc 3rd

One Vision 24 11/2 1st

Crystal Spell 22 21/2 2nd

Ht3

Atlantis 28 sc 3rd

John Joe 27 1/2 1st

More Magic 17 51/2 2nd

Ht4

Mckenzies Gold 29 sc 1st

Miss Vincent 18 51/2 3rd

Pipestrell 17 6 2nd

Scratch(160 yds)

Tuxford Ranger 1st (Deneside Belle x Hellsbitch) £3.00

Twilight Spell

Afew more dogs trialling in the break.Steve Potts pup had a good trial with Keith & Julies veteran Super Blade, and he did everything right :thumbsup: (pity Steve forgot to shut the trap door properly in the 1st run )LOL

FINALS

C

Magical Moany 28 sc WInner(Magical Dreams x Moany Moany)£4.00

Atlantis 28 sc

Flymo 27 1/2

Miss Vincent 18 5

B

Sheer Pleasure 24 sc winner (A kinda Pleasure x Paradise Pleasure)£6.00

Crystal Spell 22 1

Pippestrell 17 31/2

More Magic 17 31/2

A

Burnt Sugar 31 sc

Mckenzies Gold 29 1

John Joe 27 2

One Vision 24 31/2 winner (A kinda Pleasure x Crystal Blue)£8.00

A fantastic A final yet again, with Wendys young dog looking very strong, to hold on from a fast finishing Burnt Sugar :sweating: .another one to watch ,as he progresses into the adults :luck:

See you all next week,all being well.

G & H

it was a very good morning racing,and now steve can"t call me for doing silly thing.I ve never left trap door open,i might have left muzzel off.we ve had a few coming watching and they are looking for a pup as they ve been enjoying it that much.so if anyone who knows of any going,could you please let anyone at maltby club know thank you x

a great morning with some close racing well done all the winners steve said geoff opened his door lol

thanks to all the helpers julie s oxo and steves toffee went down well on a cold but sunny morning

reads like a good morning, no racing north east region today or tommoro westerhope was too hard today & wallsend is waterlogged, bloody fed up.com :rant:

reads like a good morning, no racing north east region today or tommoro westerhope was too hard today & wallsend is waterlogged, bloody fed up.com :rant:
you are always welcome to pop down one sat morn carole racing starts about 11.30

Sounds like another good morning.

My OH works shifts so we've not been able to come to watch the last couple of weeks - I still look out for these results though. Hope to get through in a few Saturdays time.

Anne (& Ian)

you are always welcome to pop down one sat morn carole racing starts about 11.30
yeah i know i was thinking we might have to have a sat out lol

hi wendy my pasha has had a litter of pups 4bitches 1 dog they will be a week old sunday

is there any left,, if so i can let him know next week.he s not said what he wants, i think he s not bothered.oh & they look beauitfull pups x

got three bitches left at moment

father is kentucky pasha is out of la belle and wor john

yeah i know i was thinking we might have to have a sat out lol
You can get Peter to take you out for dinner, there's lovely chippy just down from the track :thumbsup:

is there not a maccy dees nearby? i dont like chippys chips lol

Sounds like a brill day :thumbsup: ill be there on sat , hope to see some more good races :>

just got your message if you go done the list on this page you will see new mating started by glasgowrangers you can see pups on page 3 and 4 under cistina and micky got 1 black and 2 blue fawns

bett

pups are only just over a week old

bett

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back