The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Marielous Painting

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S5000320.jpg

R Sailaway

B Mad Max

W Mount Cashel

Bk Made you Luck

This was a present to me and Geoff from marielou

She's very talented isn't she?

Phil fowler was green with envy :D

And look, no bendy feet :- "

I think marie lou did an excellent job of this and I was really flattered that she asked if she could use the photo. Hope you don't mind me adding the pik as I think she captured the image so well.

190207025.jpg

My thoughts too Jacs :thumbsup:

dogsontherun1.jpg

It really was my pleasure to do it for you both. You have been so welcoming and helpful to two newcomers to the world of whippet racing that I wanted to show how much your help and advise meant to us. Anyway I really enjoyed painting it :)

Although I have painted a number of subjects over the years including very many dog portraits this was my first attempt at painting any animal running, it was a real challenge but I'll definitely be doing more :thumbsup:

You really are a credit to the sport, both of you.

Kindest regards

Marie

It's really nice of you to say that,Marielou :D And its a pleasure to welcome such nice people as yourself and Graham into our sport :thumbsup:

See you both on Saturday :)

Geoff & Hazel

I shouldn't wonder that you will be inundated with photographs of dogs and people asking for a painting Marie, can i be your manager, you could make a good living doing these pictures, all the best :cheers: :luck:

john m said:
I shouldn't wonder that you will be inundated with photographs of dogs and people asking for a painting Marie, can i be your manager, you could make a good living doing these pictures, all the best :cheers:   :luck:
Thank you all very much for your kind comments.

John, Im afraid Grahams already bagged the manager job but he says it doesnt pay :lol: but if anyone does want a painting done they only have to ask I dont charge a fortune as I only do it as a hobby now. If anyone wants to know how my portraits look this is one I did for Lou (Madhouse)

1peggyphoto.jpg
peggyfinishedsmall.jpg

Hope you like it

Marie

fantastic picture marielou just disappointed that it was not the other 32lb race that i was in (never mind) but great paintings all of the ones that i have seen

Would like to bring this up again,as i think a certain someone would like to see it.That is,if they havent already.I will give no names away just yet.Till i PM the person im thinking about.Hush,those who know.Iam talking about the painting of that race.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there something i am suppose to know the dog in the picture is my dogMADMAX

love the painting have a copy of the photo myself

Nah John, Billy's probably on about his mate Martin Tucker. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back