The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Marley And Me

Schmick

Graeme
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My wife Gail and I went to see "Marley and Me" yesterday, It was Absolutely brilliant. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I loved the book and was expecting they might murder it by making it into a movie but I reckon they have done it justice

Looking back all the mental pictures I experienced reading it were spot on watching the flick

Well acted, very very funny :lol: :lol: , and if you haven't seen it yet don't forget to take you handkes. :'(

Oh great look forward to seeing it then :thumbsup:

I use to love going to the pictures, but living out of town these days, I rarely go. Heard Jennifer is whipping Brads arse at the box office with this film :lol:

We watched the Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman last night (DVD). Good movie :thumbsup:

Karen

I use to love going to the pictures, but living out of town these days, I rarely go. Heard Jennifer is whipping Brads arse at the box office with this film :lol:
She will be lovin that (mind you she loved whippin his arse when they where together) (w00t)

We watched the Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman last night (DVD). Good movie :thumbsup:
Must see that, love Jack and Morgan

I got the book, love it but a film... oh now I gotta see that :thumbsup:

My daughter-was showing me clips of this film on Utube-looks good- :thumbsup:

I loved the book and now I must see the film too :thumbsup:

I loved the book but I'll have to wait for the film to come out on DVD ...... or I'll totally embarrass myself because I'll come out of the cinema a blubbering, red eyed, red nosed sight!!! (Which I was with the book :b ).

oohhh i loved that book.........didnt know they were making a film....must see it :thumbsup:

I really loved the book. :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: Must try to watch the film - but I'm sure I'll need tissues. :-

Yes everyone tissues are a must, dark sunnies would be good for when you leave the cinema as well.

I had the worst headache afterwards holding back the things that men don't shed. (first time I've ever cried in a cinema)

Don't let a bit of a bawl put you off. 95% of the film is just very very funny.

Sorry anyone if I have ruined the surprise of a good unexpected cry. :oops:

OMG I can't wait to see this. Great to hear you loved it. I adored the book, couldn't put it down once I started reading it although I couldn't always read the pages as I had so many tears :lol: And I will take your advice and remember tissues!!!!!

i loved the book too!!! had me laughing out loud so much then blubbing like a baby too....brilliant book..think maybe i will wait till out on dvd..then i can cry in the safety of my lounge and not walk out of the cinema with a face blotcher on!!!!

i loved the book too!!! had me laughing out loud so much then blubbing like a baby too....brilliant book..think maybe i will wait till out on dvd..then i can cry in the safety of my lounge and not walk out of the cinema with a face blotcher on!!!!
:lol:

They needs to be a room to the side so one can regain come dignity after some flicks.

OMG I can't wait to see this. Great to hear you loved it. I adored the book, couldn't put it down once I started reading it although I couldn't always read the pages as I had so many tears :lol: And I will take your advice and remember tissues!!!!!

They kept to the book, nothing extra added to spice it up (didn't need to)

It was just a matter of what to cover I think. Hope all your favorite bits of the book are in the movie. I think they will be.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back