The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Marleys 1 Today

Markamys

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our boy Marley :wub: is one today and I wish him and his 7 other litter mates, Dante, Cody, Rodney and Willow etc (the others we can't remeber their names sorry) a very very happy birthday. We have been so lucky getting him, he has done everything we have asked of him and a lot more on top. It has been a very exciting first year for us and Marley, we've made so many new friends already and cannot wait for Sundays to come along. He has been such a pleasure to own and has brought so much fun and interest into our lives and we would like to thank so many people for their help in his first year.

Especially Christine Harry for letting us have him and making us so welcome, when we went to see him, and her help and advice in the early days. Daphne Kitchen for recommending us to Christine Harry in the first place. Steve, Colin and Tina for making us feel so welcome when we turned up to race meetings in the very beginning at Harvel. Carol and Dave Brown and Ray Pond at Newmarket for all their help and support with developing him into a racer and everyone else who has been so helpful and kind in welcoming to us into this sport.

Thank you all :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and i'd better mention Roger, Jo and Tilly they've been alright too : :lol: :cheers:

i had the pleasure of meeting Marley a few weeks back, and id like to wish him and his litter mates a happy 1st bithday (w00t)

:clown: :clown: Happy 1st Birthday to Marley whom has turned out to be a lovely dog and his racing is progressing every time :clown: :clown:

Also to his litter mates

:D Happy birthday Marley and all his littermates. I've seen him in action, very well done to all involved. Hope you have a great season with him, see you soon :thumbsup:

:D Happy birthday Marley and all his littermates. I've seen him in action, very well done to all involved. Hope you have a great season with him, see you soon :thumbsup:
Happy Birthday Marley, look foreward to seeing you at EAWRC have a Good 1st Years Racing All The Best

Carol Dave Ray Nic Lottie & Emmie X

:cheers: Happy birthday Marley , by the way loving the name :luck: on starting your racing career

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back