The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mary Ray

LasVegasNo1

Waiting for Telstra
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Went to a fantastic 'Evening with Mary Ray' last night. If she is putting on a display in your area I highly recommend :thumbsup:

Don't think Alfie will be 'dancing' anytime soon though ;) Although Mary did demonstrate with a whippet/collie cross so maybe there's half a chance with Alfie?! lol :sweating:

glad you had a good time, although i have to say im not a big fan of dancing dogs ;)

We went to one of her 'evenings' a couple of years ago. She was brilliant - it wasn't really a heelwork to music demonstration, but about her training methods. She was pretty amusing too!! OH came along under sufferance, but really enjoyed it!! I would recommend it.

I loved her Whippet/Collie X - he was gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
We went to one of her 'evenings' a couple of years ago. She was brilliant - it wasn't really a heelwork to music demonstration, but about her training methods. She was pretty amusing too!! OH came along under sufferance, but really enjoyed it!! I would recommend it.
O yes I didn't mean she danced all night long!! lol :teehee: Yes it was mainly training techniques and how to progress onto more complicated heelwork etc, I certainly took something home with me that I'll try out... don't know about Alfie though ;)

O yes I didn't mean she danced all night long!! lol :teehee: Yes it was mainly training techniques and how to progress onto more complicated heelwork etc, I certainly took something home with me that I'll try out... don't know about Alfie though ;)
I bought one of her books and came home full of enthusiasm to do regular short clicker training sessions (I had done a little with Dolly at dog training classes). Unfortunately things have slipped a bit over time!! :wacko: I really must make the effort.

I love watching Mary Ray, i think she is an inspiration in the time and patience she puts in to her routines, the dogs so obviously enjoy it :thumbsup:

Pleased you enjoyed your evening,she is an amazing woman.Dancing aint for me but my son had a border collie quite a bit ago and he was watching crufts with me and saw this collie dancing decided he,d have a go himself with his dog,what a laugh we had, he had me in tears of laughter.Sadly he no longer has his dog but it brought back memories,thanks :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back