The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Massive Congratulations

naylorwhippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Jacquie with Ayda (Isn't She Lovely) winning the N/E 18lb group at the Champs today :cheers: :D

What a gir!l :thumbsup: Just told Wilf & Tilly that their little girl is now a Champ, needless to say they are both very proud of her :cheers:

Also Edee aka (Crumpet) aka (Baby Love) coming 2nd in the Veterans 6/7 years N/E 20lb final :cheers:

And our Ethel (Ryamber Something In The Air) coming 4th in the N/E 22lb final :cheers:

Not forgetting Gio (Blue Sea Of Ibrox) coming out in his semi, but watch this space now he's been seeded :thumbsup:

And our girl Gypsy (Reason To Believe) Winning her VC in the 8 years + N/E 25lb final :cheers:

Congratulations to Rebecca With New Half Coat Lola (Femme Fatale) winning in fine style in the N/E 22lb final :cheers: And Cody (Light Fantastic) winning her VC in the 8 + N/E 20lb group, doing the double for Rebecca :cheers:

All the Northern dogs ran fab today :thumbsup:

Well done to all the other winners, some cracking races :thumbsup: And all the other dogs who take part to make it a great days racing :thumbsup:

1st N/E 16lb WCRCH The Lighthouse Flyer

1st N/E 18lb Now WCRCH Isn't She Lovely :wub:

1st N/E 20lb WCRCH Grease Lightning

1st N/E 22lb Femme Fatale

1ST N/E 24lb WCRCH Sapphire's Gem

1st N/E 26lb Quiver

1st N/E 28lb WCRCH Faithful Venture

1st N/E 30lb WCRCH Wheatroyd Gambler Boy

1st N/E 32lb WCRCH Texacana Venture At this point I have to say how well Ray & Gaye's boy Wilsdon Starr ran only a head between first & second, a Starr of the future I'm sure :thumbsup:

Veterans

6/7 Years N/E 20lb WCRCH Rio Venture

6/7 Years N/E 25lb WCRCH Devil's Double He's flying Viv :thumbsup:

6/7 Years N/E32lb * Riches 2 Rags

8+ Years N/E 20lb WCRCH Light Fantastic

8+ Years N/E 25lb Reason To Believe

8 + Years N/E Mr Blue

Thanks to all the WCRA Committee for a fab days racing :thumbsup:

Sorry had to take some of my emoticons off too many for the board. (w00t)

:cheers: Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Jacquie with Ayda (Isn't She Lovely) winning the N/E 18lb group at the Champs today :cheers: :D
What a gir!l :thumbsup: Just told Wilf & Tilly that their little girl is now a Champ, needless to say they are both very proud of her :cheers:

Also Edee aka (Crumpet) aka (Baby Love) coming 2nd in the Veterans 6/7 years N/E 20lb final :cheers:

And our Ethel (Ryamber Something In The Air) coming 4th in the N/E 22lb final :cheers:

Not forgetting Gio (Blue Sea Of Ibrox) coming out in his semi, but watch this space now he's been seeded :thumbsup:

And our girl Gypsy (Reason To Believe) Winning her VC in the 8 years + N/E 25lb final :cheers:

Congratulations to Rebecca With New Half Coat Lola (Femme Fatale) winning in fine style in the N/E 22lb final :cheers: And Cody (Light Fantastic) winning her VC in the 8 + N/E 20lb group, doing the double for Rebecca :cheers:

All the Northern dogs ran fab today :thumbsup:

Well done to all the other winners, some cracking races :thumbsup: And all the other dogs who take part to make it a great days racing :thumbsup:

1st N/E 16lb WCRCH The Lighthouse Flyer

1st N/E 18lb Now WCRCH Isn't She Lovely :wub:

1st N/E 20lb WCRCH Grease Lightning

1st N/E 22lb Femme Fatale

1ST N/E 24lb WCRCH Sapphire's Gem

1st N/E 26lb Quiver

1st N/E 28lb WCRCH Faithful Venture

1st N/E 30lb WCRCH Wheatroyd Gambler Boy

1st N/E 32lb WCRCH Texacana Venture At this point I have to say how well Ray & Gaye's boy Wilsdon Starr ran only a head between first & second, a Starr of the future I'm sure :thumbsup:

Veterans

6/7 Years N/E 20lb WCRCH Rio Venture

6/7 Years N/E 25lb WCRCH Devil's Double He's flying Viv :thumbsup:

6/7 Years N/E32lb * Riches 2 Rags

8+ Years N/E 20lb WCRCH Light Fantastic

8+ Years N/E 25lb Reason To Believe

8 + Years N/E Mr Blue

Thanks to all the WCRA Committee for a fab days racing :thumbsup:

Sorry had to take some of my emoticons off too many for the board. (w00t)
CONGRATULATION TO JACQUIE AND WCRCA ISN'T SHE LOVELY RAN LIKE A CHAMP ALL DAY.WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHERS WINNERS.. :thumbsup:

:oops: Forgot to say, it was lovely to see John & Sharon today with the handsome Archie & Sky :wub: Sorry we missed you going, hope to see you at the next Champs :thumbsup:

well done to Dave and Di Naylors for Breeding a WCRCA Champion...well done to Jacquie for all the hard work you but in.

and for getting your fouth WCRCA RACING CHAMPION..To WCRCA ISN'T SHE LOVELY.. :thumbsup:

Well done Jacquie with Ayda who is now a Whippet Club Racing Champion :thumbsup: I Knew it was going to be her day,Ethel is really chuffed with her sis :p Congratulations to Diane and Dave for breeding such a good litter ;) Also well done to your 'Gypsy' [Reason to believe] getting her VC and living up to her name!What a great day for you both :)) Congratulations to all the other winners and runners,some great races and quality dogs and thanks to the WCRA for a well run day :thumbsup:

Hi All and Congrats to the winners

Full Results on the Web site - but give me a chance as the Pages are still being built

Up date Superstars - later in the week, plus Pics soon.

Rob. :thumbsup:

Well done Jacquie and Ayda, really pleased for you, she ran brilliantly in that final. Sandra said the champagne was lovely :thumbsup: .

It was a good day, a very long day though didn't get home till gone nine, but pleased both our boys made their finals. Not sure we will be going again but thank you for for a good days racing.

Congrats Jackie, and congrats Ayda :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't be there, but it's a long way to WALK!

Congrats Jackie, and congrats Ayda :thumbsup:
Sorry I couldn't be there, but it's a long way to WALK!
We missed you there, i had no one else to trap :( . How is the crutch anyway Ian?

Last edited by a moderator:
Me crutch is fine - thanks for asking :blink:

The Dob's gearbox however is critically ill (w00t)

Have hired a rather nice Insignia for this week - I doubt they'd appreciate me installing three whippets on the back seat though :teehee:

Thank you for the lovely messages :thumbsup: Just got back to work today and I'm totally shattered after a lovely weekend :D Thank you to my lovely friends Dave and Diane for breeding my beautiful girl Ayda :wub: And thank you Chris for trapping Ayda :thumbsup: And June MacDonald for trapping little Edee (Crumpet) :wub:

It was lovely to see John and Sharon there too! Hopefully we will see Archie and Sky racing at the next Veteran Champs.

Well Done, newly crowned "VC Reason To Believe" What a special day for The Naylors :cheers: And Well Done Ayda's Sister Ethel fourth in the N/E 22lb group final :wub:

Well done Aida you did your mum proud you ran out of your skin girl ;) ;) Jackie you must have floated home your brother Gio is very proud of his :wub: :wub: sister he sends lots of licks to you see you soon

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back