The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meant To Be Whippet Pups

OMG...those individual pictures break your heart..... :(

Where are they? The asking price is in euros, poor little things.

:( Poor little mites, how much can a few worming tablets and some puppy food cost?

It's beyond me how anybody has the nerve to put up pictures of pups in that state for sale :rant:

:angry: it makes me mad poor little things.the first pic of the black pup its foot looks to be damaged.just hope the people who get them treat them better :wub:

Words fail me (w00t) (w00t) :rant: . and thats a first (w00t)

So very sad - it doesn't cost very much to worm and feed puppies correctly. :angry: I do hope they find good caring homes. :luck:

bag of cheap food what 15kg for about £8 wormers £3 a bottle for puppy wormer?.

DISCUSTING.

Poor wee pups , hope they don't end up with the same sort of people who have bred them .

Sadly they probably will :(

Just went to look at this Ad and it appears that it has been removed.....probably by the owner/advertiser !!

Just went to look at this Ad and it appears that it has been removed.....probably by the owner/advertiser !!
The ad was removed as i reported it!

I had this reply back....

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you feel that these puppies are mis-treated, please contact the ISPCA National Cruelty Helpline on 1890 515 515. They are the proper Irish authority to investigate and take action. We will of course assist them in their investigation and take whatever action they recommend.Please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,

Roisin.

http://help.donedeal.ie

I shall be ringing them tomorrow :thumbsup:

The ad was removed as i reported it!

I had this reply back....

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you feel that these puppies are mis-treated, please contact the ISPCA National Cruelty Helpline on 1890 515 515. They are the proper Irish authority to investigate and take action. We will of course assist them in their investigation and take whatever action they recommend.Please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,

Roisin.

http://help.donedeal.ie

I shall be ringing them tomorrow :thumbsup:

Well done Debs. xxxxx :thumbsup:

The ISPCA have just rang me & they are going to contact the donedeal website to find out who owns those poor pups so hopefully something will be done!!

I didn't see this advert before it was removed but by the sound of it, it's beyond belief how some people treat their puppies.

A large bottle of Drontal puppy wormer costs about £18 and one bottle did our last litter of 10 pups at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks. There is absolutely NO excuse not to correctly worm puppies. However, whatever it costs it should be done as it's part of rearing a litter responsibly. If you can't afford to rear them correctly, don't breed.

HOpefully they will take some actions Debs :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back