The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Jay My Foster Pup

NatalieMc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all

This is Jay :wub: He is 8wks approx,mum a brindle lurcher, father unknown.

fc4d465544a65c8804b37d6e15864a75.JPG

He is one of the many unwanted christmas pups, and Im fostering him for Greyhound Gap. He is utterly gorgeous. with stunning green eyes. Hopefully he will find his forever home soon...so he can get settled.

c76ac0f9c69ae0975cd5fb896b84c51a.JPG

As with all pups Jay will need someone around all or most of the time during the day and would benefit from basic training classes.

Jay will be microchipped and vaccinated before rehoming and will be rehomed subject to agreement to neuter at relevant age and proof by means of vet letter provided back to the rescue.

Im fostering Jay in Washington, Tyne and Wear

Anyone interested in Jay should contact Lisa at Greyhound Gap..info on Jays thread here: http://greyhoundgap.proboards35.com/index....read=1136462839

Natalie

Smashing pup! Hope you find a loving home for life soon Jay!

:( how could anyone dump him? but, i suppose its better now, while he has a good chance than later, before he gets messed up :(

hes a looker :wub:

What a sweetie, I'm sure it won't take long to find the right home for him :wub:

he's a lovely colour...reminds me of a a Weimaraner but with brindling, especially with those big ears. :- "

He's gorgeous. He'll be a stunner whe he grows up. It'll be ever so hard to let him go.

Aww what a cutie :wub: hope he finds a home soon :luck: :luck:

Julie

What is it with all these homeless lurcher pups at the moment?

He is just beautiful :wub: :wub: Good luck, little guy.

I could never do fostering I wouldn't give them up!! especially him :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back