The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet My Little Gem

Rosie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Skye :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you to Sonia and Trevor for this gorgeous little girl, if she grows up to be anything like Gem I will be more than happy :huggles: . It was lovely to meet you both and also Janis and her husband, great to put a face to the names :thumbsup: . We had a good journey home today but covered exactly 700 miles this weekend (w00t) .

I know our official photographer Janis has already put up lots of lovely photos so here is just a few more of Skye and hopefully one of Ruby for K4tied :thumbsup: :D P1000684_1.JPGP1000661_2.JPG

Kate I absolutely love the name Skye...it will really suit her too... :huggles: :wub:

Im so pleased you were finally able to make your minds up about her.. :huggles:

it was lovely to meet you all too. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the gorgeous little girl :wub: :luck:

More pics, sorry they are small, this was the only size I could get to upload :(

P1000668_1.JPG

P1000669_1.JPG

Think this is Ruby, sorry K4atied if not :b

P1000674_1.JPG

P1000675_1.JPG

And lastly for now, Skye snuggling up :wub: :wub:

P1000687_1.JPG

thats ruby alright :wub: :wub:

im so pleased for you and skye is such a lovely name she is such a cutie :wub:

you'll be counting down the day to pick up now (w00t)

Skye :wub: :huggles: :wub: what a lovely name for a pretty little girl :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Kate I absolutely love the name Skye...it will really suit her too... :huggles:   :wub: Im so pleased you were finally able to make your minds up about her.. :huggles:

it was lovely to meet you all too. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the gorgeous little girl  :wub:   :luck:

So glad you like it :thumbsup: . We were going to choose an old lady type name to go with Phoebe but in the end Sparkle didn't suit that type of name and Skye popped up and just felt right :huggles: .

It was easy to choose between them in the end, we were all drawn in by her little personality although I have to say that each and every puppy is gorgeous and I really could have had any one of them :p .

Rosie said:
So glad you like it  :thumbsup: .  We were going to choose an old lady type name to go with Phoebe but in the end Sparkle didn't suit that type of name and Skye popped up and just felt right  :huggles: .
It was easy to choose between them in the end, we were all drawn in by her little personality although I have to say that each and every puppy is gorgeous and I really could have had any one of them  :p .

i can quite agree with you there we could more than happily slip as many as possible in to our pockets when we go back :- " :- "

k4tie-d said:
Rosie said:
So glad you like it  :thumbsup: .  We were going to choose an old lady type name to go with Phoebe but in the end Sparkle didn't suit that type of name and Skye popped up and just felt right  :huggles: .
It was easy to choose between them in the end, we were all drawn in by her little personality although I have to say that each and every puppy is gorgeous and I really could have had any one of them  :p .

i can quite agree with you there we could more than happily slip as many as possible in to our pockets when we go back :- " :- "

Agreed, I'll take a big duffle bag and nap the lot but shush and don't tell Janis (w00t) :- " .

She's :wub: :wub: :wub: and Skye is the perfect name for her :thumbsup:

Amazing how far we go to get our whippie friends (w00t) ... I did Cornwall to Derbyshire for Jinny :D

jinnyfizz said:
She's  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: and Skye is the perfect name for her :thumbsup:
Amazing how far we go to get our whippie friends (w00t) ... I did Cornwall to Derbyshire for Jinny :D

Awwwww so cute

We did Cornwall to Looe for Sid and then Cornwall to Norfolk for Ben :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back