The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Sam

Millie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is Sam, a one year old whippet. He has been returned to me because the owners couldn't cope with him and a new human baby. :(

He is a very friendly dog, loves everyone who has called in here. Lively as only a young whippet can be. :D

He has been castrated and he is mircochipped.

He now really needs a forever home. Any one interested PM me :thumbsup:

He's a handsome lad :wub: I'm sure he'll find a forever home in no time :luck:

What a sweet boy :wub: - good luck in finding him a wonderful new home and family :luck: :thumbsup:

wow he is gorgeous,good luck in a forever home soon sam :wub:

Oh he is lovely - I have a SWWC meeting tomorrow so I'll mention it as we quite often have people phoning up wanting to find a whip

Good luck Sam :wub:

he looks exactly like i think my new pup will turn out like as the markings look identical :)

i would have loved a slightly older dog but was unable to find one that needed rehoming,typical that there will be plenty now that i have a pup ;)

hope he finds a good home soon.

Sam is lovely Millie, :wub: I hope you find him that special home soon. :luck:

Sorry to hear about Sam, Millie :( :angry: Good luck in finding him a new home :luck:

~JO~ said:
Oh he is lovely - I have a SWWC meeting tomorrow so I'll mention it as we quite often have people phoning up wanting to find a whip
Good luck Sam  :wub:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup:

I think he'll need a home where there is someone around most of the time or with another dog perhaps.

:wub: he looks a real sweetheart, what about 'Greyknight' , is he still looking for a whippy to give a forever home? :unsure: :luck:

The "ladies" here say that they think Sam is very handsome and they wish him luck in finding a new home. :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Sam is lovely. :wub:

All the very best in finding him a new loving home......somehow I don't think he will have too long to wait. :- " :huggles:

Sam is extremely handsome :wub: .

:luck: with finding him a new home Millie, it shouldn't take too long with an expression like that!!

he is lovely , looks very well :thumbsup:

he will be in a new home before you know it :huggles:

Sam looks a gorgeous boy. :wub: :wub: Hope he finds a new home soon. :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Sam looks lovely :wub: :wub: bet he finds a new home really soon, good luck :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
sam looks lovely :wub: hope he finds ahome soon :luck:

was he from the same litter as sophie (sp)?

Oh he looks the spitting image of my Milo and is the same age bless him, I hope he finds a new home soon, I am sure he will he is just gorgeous :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back