The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Sam

OMG he is the image of Ella, hope he finds a new home soon and gets settled down ASAP :luck: Sam

Aww what a sweetie!

The hubbie is sitting next to me saying NO! :D

Sorry Millie :b

lawleymoon said:
sam looks lovely  :wub:   hope he finds ahome soon :luck:   was he from the same litter as sophie (sp)?

Yes Teena, he is one of Sophies brothers :thumbsup: The only blue brindle in the litter.

Millie said:
This is Sam, a one year old whippet. He has been returned to me because the owners couldn't cope with him and a new human baby.  :( He is a very friendly dog, loves everyone who has called in here. Lively as only a young whippet can be.  :D

He has been castrated and he is mircochipped.

He now really needs a forever home. Any one interested PM me  :thumbsup:

Very very intrested, having trouble trying to PM you. I am also in Berkshire and will phone you in the morning.

Linda Curtis said:
Millie said:
This is Sam, a one year old whippet. He has been returned to me because the owners couldn't cope with him and a new human baby.  :( He is a very friendly dog, loves everyone who has called in here. Lively as only a young whippet can be.  :D

Very very intrested, having trouble trying to PM you. I am also in Berkshire and will phone you in the morning.

:luck:

Linda Curtis said:
Millie said:

[SIZE=14pt]Look forward to speaking with you[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Update is,

He is living with Linda and family and their lovely lurcher Ralph. And so far everything is going very well. :thumbsup:

excellent news :thumbsup:

keep us informed :luck: :luck: to sam and his new family :huggles:

Oh poor little Sam he looks lovely and if I had won the lottery I would have taken him in. He's lovely and I'm sure he will find a loving home very quickly. In the mean time give him a hug from us. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Michelle

Brilliant news - he is such a sweet looking dog :wub: :wub:

jnjsse said:
millie, is sam a relation to dylan?

Only distantly, they both have a few Nevedith G.G grandparents. :)

Look alike though :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats good news Wendy , always a worry to have one back isnt it :cheers:

Just recieved some photos of Sam in his new home and thought I'd share them with you :thumbsup:

Here he is with his new lurcher friend Ralph :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back