The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mental health and dogs

Grace Beards

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all,
I wondered if I could ask you a big favour. I am trying to start a social enterprise, based in london, that combines mental health and dogs. If anyone has a few spare minutes and could fill out my quick survey that would be really appreciated.

Paws & Pause

Last edited:
Sorry - I woudn't do it for the same reason.

I have done the survey, why wont some people do it I'm confused?

Because of the risk of identity theft, increased spam emails and so on. I never give away personal information on the internet unless it's essential. Grace, I'm sure you have no intention of doing anything you shouldn't with the email addresses - I'm not sure I trust Google though!

Because of the risk of identity theft, increased spam emails and so on. I never give away personal information on the internet unless it's essential. Grace, I'm sure you have no intention of doing anything you shouldn't with the email addresses - I'm not sure I trust Google though!
Okay, i have a work e-mail and i use that

well it isn't fake Norton website checker:

web site.png

Okay... wow you work like that credit goes to you. do you have a dog?
No :( I look aftwr a friends dog a couple of times a week. Again another prompt for this idea. I think if you can't have your own dog it's great to still be able to spend time around them and their energy.

why do you not trust her? where are you from @Grace Beards ?

It's nothing to do with the website not being legit, and it's not a case of not trusting Grace - though let's face it, she could be anyone. But somewhere, your email address will be on a new list, which could be harvested by hackers, or by Google - have you not read about the Facebook data scandal? For me, it's important that we don't get into the habit of giving out personal details to all and sundry without a second thought, and if enough people thought likewise then Google would have to rethink their strategy.

And if you think nothing will be done with your email address, you have to ask why Google ask for it in the first place;)

You need an email address so that people do not do the survey more than once. Thanks,

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back