The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Merry christmas everyone

JoanneF

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My internet is a bit sporadic at the moment so while I have the chance I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas,

Jo x

Happy Xmas Jo Jo, I know we don't always agree lol but hope you and family have a great time x. And the same to everybody on forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Merry Christmas everyone!

What have we bought our furry friends? Tigan has a new squeaky toy but with more of a honk that a squeak! He got a new bed recently too. Also found a nice wicker basket in Dogs Trust Charity Shop, to replace the old plastic box for his toys.

Don't go overboard myself but he's got a big box of bonios

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling somewhat guilty - Timber hasn't got any presents but we are away in our motorhome for Christmas (Peniscola, 17 degrees, sunny by the way ... - sorry everyone) so we haven't brought very much with us that isn't necessary. So he will probably get some lovely food as a treat, we are having fillet steak so he will get some of that.

Lucky you Joanne! We did the same thing for a few years but then life got in the way! Hopefully next year :)

hi folks i would also like to add to the festive greetings. i hope you and yours, especially the 4 legged members of your family, have a happy and healthy christmas season.

Tigan just got a squirrel that honks rather than squeaks. My daughter bought him a tray of Sainsubury's Taste the Difference Turkey Dinner! We used it to stuff his Kong all during the busy part of the day. I was very proud of my boy, staying in a different house and coping with all the visitors :)

Well done Tigan! Timber is always a bit edgy in new environments too, although you would think he'd be see to it with the amount of holidays and mini breaks he has. At the moment he is lying in the shade but alert to everyone passing, he isn't really relaxed. For a small dog he takes his guard duties very seriously and there are loads of sparrows that need to be warned off.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back