The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Metacam - is it safe to buy online?

MadMongoose

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The vet put my dog on Metacam 1.5mg/ml 2 weeks ago after diagnosing him with arthritis and possible tooth ache.

After having a quick look on google i learned that it can be bought much much cheaper online. Do any of you guys buy it online? Is it possible to find out how legitimate the online stores are?

I never mess about when it comes to my dogs health but if i can save money whilst being 100% safe then its something i'll consider.

Look forward to any replies.

Thanks

I don't think it's possible to buy metacam without a prescription in britain . Are you located in a different country?

If you are in the Uk you can get a prescription from your vet and then buy it on line from a reputable company . If you are getting a script it makes sense to buy the biggest bottle available as you will save more money that way .

If you are in the UK your vet can give you a written prescription for Metacam. This will be exactly the same drug that you would be given at the vet's. You will, however, have to pay the vet to write the prescription and add this into the equation. Your vet will need time to process your prescription and then you will need to allow for delivery time etc. Lots of online suppliers to choose from.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back