The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mgf

boothros

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone got final results for straight racings at Midland Game Fair?

well gus had never ran over 500yards came 3rd in his race out of 5 so was really pleased how well he done

the only results i know of is that roses tori won the under 23 straight racing

john colt not sure what happened to him as he ran back to john dint stay to watch the rest as gus was playing up (he wanted another run) so will leave that to someone else

well done rose and tori more lovely in the flesh

THIS SHOULD BE ON THE LURCHER TREAD BEEN A LURCHER RACE :- "

there all lurchers anyway they all have greyhound blood in them down the line or bullterrier blood :wacko: :D :wacko:

there all lurchers anyway they all have greyhound blood in them down the line or bullterrier blood :wacko: :D :wacko:

well done gus on a great run.... :cheers: :cheers: ....3rd eh, may be next time a little closer to 1st now you know he can do the distance tina....again well done :cheers: give gus my love :wub:

debbie

ye devildog but this is for non ped whippets there is a threat for lurchers

tinabow said:
well gus had never ran over 500yards came 3rd in his race out of 5 so was really pleased how well he donethe only results i know of is that roses tori won the under 23 straight racing

john colt not sure what happened to him as he ran back to john dint stay to watch the rest as gus was playing up (he wanted another run) so will leave that to someone else

well done rose and tori more lovely in the flesh

well these things happen..colkt kicked ass the whole track long till last 10 yds then pulled up lame. ran back down to me as he usually does then stood like an injured school kid while tina and helen tried to work out where hed damaged. hes a bit tender today but this is what happens with injuries the following day.

he made the final selections in the showing championship too but hes not a showy type. big sweat on for chomley now in 2 weeks.. time to whip these 95% greyhounds up their arses for good. :)

nice to k9 faces there...but...TINA DONT EVER PUNCH ME AGAIN OR ILL FEED YER DOG TO COLTS DAD !! :eek: :eek: :p

J (w00t) HN

milly said:
So who won the racing John
guy from cornwall dont know his name..ellie sumthin ? simulated won by a black greyhoundish dog. ran well . course was a bit straight with not too many sharp bends, but good for spectators. are you for chomley then young geoffrey ?

milly said:
it was M Palmer's bitch Ellie Star won the over 23" geoff, she is a litter sister to my dog Tori who won the under 23" :thumbsup: the simulated coursing was won by a wee bedlington lurcher in the champion of champions on sunday, the back dog won the open just on saturday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
milly said:
it was M Palmer's bitch Ellie Star won the over 23" geoff, she is a litter sister to my dog Tori who won the under 23" :thumbsup: the simulated coursing was won by a wee bedlington lurcher in the champion of champions on sunday, the back dog won the open just on saturday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hahah what was i watching then..or maybe who....with the little coursing dog like my storm !! :eek: :- " 8) 8)

ha ha john gotcha thanks for the kiss

glad to hear its nothing to serious with colt

stormydog said:
milly said:
guy from cornwall dont know his name..ellie sumthin ? simulated won by a black greyhoundish dog. ran well . course was a bit straight with not too many sharp bends, but good for spectators. are you for chomley then young geoffrey ?

Firstly i hope Colt ok, Yes hoping to be at Chomley thats if its on the saturday.

We raced Mikes dog down Devon this year :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
milly said:

Well done on winning the un 23" racing Mikes a old friend of mine

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back