The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mid West Bwra Fordingbridge Open

Amanda Worcester

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MID WEST TOP TEN/TOP GUN OPEN

SUNDAY 17h APRIL 2011

TO BE HELD AT FORDINGBRIDGE W.R.C.

DOGS AND BITCHES SEPARATE IN CLASSES UP TO 18LB, 22LB, 26LB 29LB AND 32LB.

VETS, PUPS AND YEARLINGS (ALL IN) IN CLASSES UP TO 18LB, 22LB,26LB,29LB,32LB AND SCRATCH UP TO 55lb LIMIT

SCRATCH RACING UP TO 36LB, 45LB AND 55lb LIMIT

ALL RACING OVER 155 YARDS FRONT DOG.

WEIGH IN UNTIL 12 NOON.

ENQ AMANDA 01905 421736 (AFTER 4.30PM)

Didn;t realise this was next weekend where as this year gone (w00t)

Thanks for posting the info Amanda. Look forward to seeing you, if you need me to prepare anything please let me know.

I will not be running a dog ( boo hoo ) so I will not be tied to anything.

regards

Doreen

Just to let everyone know, there will be youngster training on the rugby pitches, and an adult rugby match taking place

this day. Although it doesn't affect our racing track the car park gets very very full, so it might be wise to get here as early as you can.

I am informed that the car park should start to clear from about 11.30am

regards

Doreen

Good luck for Sunday if never been before must to go what lovely part of country :thumbsup:

There will be a Burger Van on site on Sunday for tea, coffee, cold drinks, burgers, bacon

I think the weather looks promising, we look forward to seeing many of our friends from away.

regards

Doreen

There will be a Burger Van on site on Sunday for tea, coffee, cold drinks, burgers, baconI think the weather looks promising, we look forward to seeing many of our friends from away.

regards

Doreen
bacon rolls for breky yum yum see you all sunday

MID WEST TOP TEN/TOP GUN OPENSUNDAY 17h APRIL 2011

TO BE HELD AT FORDINGBRIDGE W.R.C. :thumbsup:

DOGS AND BITCHES SEPARATE IN CLASSES UP TO 18LB, 22LB, 26LB 29LB AND 32LB.

VETS, PUPS AND YEARLINGS (ALL IN) IN CLASSES UP TO 18LB, 22LB,26LB,29LB,32LB AND SCRATCH UP TO 55lb LIMIT

SCRATCH RACING UP TO 36LB, 45LB AND 55lb LIMIT

ALL RACING OVER 155 YARDS FRONT DOG.

WEIGH IN UNTIL 12 NOON.

ENQ AMANDA 01905 421736 (AFTER 4.30PM)

Didn;t realise this was next weekend where as this year gone (w00t)

ALL Please note this is a BWRA Open, anyone wishing to race a dog MUST be a BWRA member for 2011 and the dog must be registered :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back