The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Midge: 3 Times Champion

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is midge doing the longjump at chatsworth.She won it 3 years consecutively.Sadly she is no longer with us.

WOW that's a fantastic photo :thumbsup: :p :thumbsup:

Julie

another picture of the champion in action.

Fantastic action shot. :thumbsup: Did she really clear all those? Wow :eek: :teehee:

Amazing photos, milly! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WELL DONE MIDGE - she must have been an amazingly fit dog, you must have been very proud of her! :wub: :thumbsup: :wub: :cheers:

Amazing photo - look at the height of those back legs!

WOW!!!! (w00t)

That's a brave dog!! :D :D :D

Midge actually jumped 22 feet once,but on average the most she had to jump was about 19 feet---

She absolutely loved it :thumbsup:

Impressive. Both the photos and the dog. :thumbsup: You must have been so proud of Midge.

I just thought i'd tell you a bit about Midge :mellow: She certainly was a dog to be proud of. Everything she did she gave 100% and she never let you down.

:(She was whippetxgreyhound and we bred her ourselves.She was pure white ,apart from in the summer when she gotlittle brown freckles.The litter were born on christmas eve/day1994 and we still have milly[her litter sister]

Unfortunately we lost midge last april,and theres not a day goes by were i don't miss her.She was one of those dogs that you only get once in a lifetime,and i feel privilaged to have known her.

HI GEOFF,.. GOOD LITTLE DOG, DID SHE DO OWT AT RACING, AND HOW DID YOU COME TO LOSE HER?.

hi maurice,midge won loads of lurcher racing all over the country

We had to have her put to sleep in the end becauseshe had cancer.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry i'm having afew problems :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm getting annoyed now :rant:

:rant: :rant: :rant: hope it's worked

Last edited by a moderator:
if it's not come on now i give in!TAY MIDGES DAD

Was once on t.v[heart of the country] and also video [fieldfair challange]

this is milly,litter sister to midge.

This is another picture of Tay,sire of Milly +Midge.

Sorry about the poor quality Don't know whats happened?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back