The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Midge: 3 Times Champion

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its a pitty there wasn't a endurance competition when our Midge was out and about. Not bad for a whippet x greyhound ;)

Sorry to here about Midge.Good photo's,She looks like she's enjoying herself,Alot of dogs would struggle to jump 19ft. :thumbsup:

nice pics of her in action, its good seeing them jump

,i think the winner of the cornish championships done 22 feet so she would of gave that a run 4 its money.

Joe

joeorcheston said:
nice pics of her in action, its good seeing them jump,i think the winner of the cornish championships done 22 feet so she would of gave that a run 4 its money.

Joe

Lets hope your young dog can do the same then one day, if it can't send it to me :D I love a ventrioquist act :thumbsup: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope it can it would be good if it does it takes some dog 2 jump that.

u could give me some tips if u like coz i know u can do a dog save the dog coming up 2 u.

Joe

joeorcheston said:
i hope it can it would be good if  it does it takes some dog 2 jump that.u could give me some tips if u like coz i know u can do a dog  save the dog coming up 2 u.

Joe

Well young Joe, the first tip I will give you is the one I gave to my sons, choose your friends very carefully.

i try and get on with every 1, as u might know from when we were up Cullumpton racing, this is going off topic which i dont like seeing so if u want (can) give me some advice on getting a dog jumping well u could PM me,

thanks Joe

milly said:
joeorcheston said:
i hope it can it would be good if  it does it takes some dog 2 jump that.u could give me some tips if u like coz i know u can do a dog  save the dog coming up 2 u.

Joe

Well young Joe, the first tip I will give you is the one I gave to my sons, choose your friends very carefully.

and geoff my bestest bud.."when he chooses his mates he should keep them close..but keep his enemies closer !!" :thumbsup:

have to say geoff of all action shots ive seen of dogs that midge shot is the "bogs dollox" !! :thumbsup:

john the quiet man o:)

WOW! amazing photos! I was gobsmacked to see how high they could jump in the other piks you'd posted Geoff but to see them cover a distance of 19ft in mid air is amazing. :blink: Well done Midge, you must of been one helluva dog!

yeah we know the feeling, thats why its so important to enjoy them well there hear, cos its such a short time we get to have them for. The memories of a ''one off'' dog are with you for a life time and thats what makes them irreplaceable.

great photos and obvious memories for you also!! keep them coming!!

Well I think you and Haze should come back into the lurcher scene, and show Fred Elliot what a proper dog man you are, a say a say.

Seen many a action shot of your dogs over the years :thumbsup: these dogs must be so loved to do what they have done for you two over the decades.

Jayne xx

nettle said:
Well I think you and Haze should come back into the lurcher scene, and show Fred Elliot what a proper dog man you are, a say a say.Seen many a action shot of your dogs over the years :thumbsup: these dogs must be so loved to do what they have done for you two over the decades.

Jayne xx

And to think that some ignorant people actually destroy white puppies at birth

Shame on them !

Linda

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back