The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Midland Game Fair Lure Coursing Meeting

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
At the invitation of Slipper Wayne Drew The Vale Royal W.C.C in conjunction with the Whacky Racers Lure Coursing Club attended the Midland Game fair to run an 8 dog stake as an exhibition in the main ring for the N.C.C/C.A.

Runners were made up from dogs that run with both clubs and were well recieved by the large crowed around the arena.

The Slipper for the Day was Mr Wayne Drew and the dogs were judged by a Representative of the National Coursing Club to NCC rules.

1st ROUND HEATS

Cosmic Carina owned by Rebecca Hough

bt

Magic owned by Dennis Green

Parkstone Buttons owned by Paula Roberts

bt

Arranmore owned by Scott & Joanne Frodsham

Parkstone Taboo owned by Lee Roberts

bt

Leah owned by Thomas Bentham

El Diablo owned by Scott Frodsham

bt

? A Dog owned by a CA rep who's name i've forgot (I know terrible)

Simi Finals

Parkstone Buttons

bt

Cosmic Carina

Parkstone Taboo

bt

El Diablo

(Mother against Son!)

The Dogs were welcomed to the slips for the final by a very appeciative crowed the comantator had cottoned on to the fact the the final was litter brother & sister against each other owned by mother & son and so whipped the crowed up by asking the ladies to shout for the bitch & the men for the dog, this meaning the dogs were running in a great atmospher fitting a Derby Final.

Stake Final

PARKSTONE TABOO owned by Lee Roberts

bt

PARKSTONE BUTTONS owned by Paula Roberts

[SIZE=14pt]LEE ROBERTS with PARKSTONE TABOO[/SIZE] (WCRCh Kerry's Boy x Parkstone Our Rose)

View attachment 687

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn and blast i missed it :angry:

I was at the fair and enjoyed it :)

We watched lurchers chasing a lure and some being shown.

Great day out for all the family :D

Hi Muppet we were in the main ring at 3.30pm after the Greyhound / Pigeon race? :w

if i'm right they did the lurcher lure coursing in the morning in the bottom field didn't they.

were hopefull of getting invited back next year due to the comments the organisers got it looks likely.

if you're interested in watching us over the winter the dates are on the Clubs section under the Whacky Racers Lure Coursing, you're very welcome to come and have a look and give a dog a run round the course.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back