The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Midland Whippet Limit Show

lesley smeath

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Midland Whippet Limit Show is Sunday

WHO'S GOING

Last edited by a moderator:
ME!! Well, I'm taking Monty and Devon :lol:

Actually, I think it may be Old Dog's last show, now he is 11 - I only dragged him out of retirement cos I didn't show him myself when he was younger, and I thought that he looked so good for a super-vet :huggles:

:luck: All the best hope you do well :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Millie will be there with a car load!! Desmond is coming along for the day out so if anyone wants puppy cuddles, please feel free to come and have a squeeze of him!!

Jo and I will be there - just with Ruby Tuesday, as Frankie can't go to this one.

Looking forward to it and can I bagsy cuddles with Desmond please!!

:) We are comeing, Shyla & Mia. :wub:

Perhaps we better bring mum along to :lol:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, yes must say hello to the new Desmond :huggles:

dessie said:
Me and Millie will be there with a car load!!  Desmond is coming along for the day out so if anyone wants puppy cuddles, please feel free to come and have a squeeze of him!!
Yes pleeessse Caroline :thumbsup:

As we have such a huge entry , we will also have the use of the room on the right of the door as you come in .

BUT

NO dogs are allowed in this room as it is carpeted :( The tables and chairs for the AGM will be available also for having lunch and a natter

and of course to look at Zoes paintings :thumbsup:

Whats the entry this year then, presuming its beaten last years entry by the quote of "huge entry"?

Carol

Where is this event taking place ?

What are the times ?

Cheers for any info. :cheers:

Well, Hollie & I are going too, we look forward to seeing lots of our new friends & seeing her Big Bro' Mr Monty, in action.

:))

rls22 said:
Looking forward to it and can I bagsy cuddles with Desmond please!!

Windsdream said:
:)Looking forward to seeing everyone again, yes must say hello to the new Desmond  :huggles:

T Hoare said:
Yes pleeessse Caroline :thumbsup:
LOL! Form an orderly queue please girls, no fighting over him. He will be wearing his new collar as well, so that you can all admire that at the same time!

BRI&SHELLI said:
Where is this event taking place ?What are the times ?

Cheers for any info.    :cheers:

Roade Village hall,

Roade,

Northants.

I don't have a postcode sorry!

Show Opens 9am

Juding 10am

Entry , I believe , Is 120 + , which for a limit show is excellent :cheers:

WILL the stalls be going in the other room to make room for cages etc? me,nina and casanova(ziggy) will be going but arriving early :blink:

Would love to go go and see , but have no clue how to get there from Hounslow and without a car....

Jax,

Do you still need me to bring my Zoe picture?

Ignore my last, just seen the other thread about Zoe's pictures. I'll bring mine along :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back