The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mincer/meat Grinder Wanted

fordi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I want to buy a mincer that will mince chicken carcases etc if anyone can help I would be grateful

Regards

Fordi

We bought one from Argos. I think it was an Anthony Worral Thompson sausage maker. It was expensive but was well worth the money I've not tried grinding bones with it but use it all the time for mincing hearts

We bought one from Argos. I think it was an Anthony Worral Thompson sausage maker. It was expensive but was well worth the money I've not tried grinding bones with it but use it all the time for mincing hearts
Thanks for that I will have a look

Regards

Fordi

Unless hte dog has any problems or difficulties I'd let them use the grinders nature gave them to break up those bones. ;)

Their teeth get huge benifits from crunching and grinding those bones as well as the enjoyment and mental stimulation the dogs get from it. 8)

sometimes people want to mince the meat to mix it in with nuts, etc

infirm dogs might need food minced

Boyce, another k9 member in N Ireland told me her da is looking for a mincer for heart meat. This is very rich meat and I think you'd only want to give dogs a small amount at a time. so anyway, there's a second request for a mincer, preferably old fashioned manually operated one I think

sometimes people want to mince the meat to mix it in with nuts, etcinfirm dogs might need food minced

Boyce, another k9 member in N Ireland told me her da is looking for a mincer for heart meat. This is very rich meat and I think you'd only want to give dogs a small amount at a time. so anyway, there's a second request for a mincer, preferably old fashioned manually operated one I think

I only give my lot a handfull of minced hearts to mix with their dried food thye don't get it every day and it is not used as their principle food. Minced heart is also the only raw meat that William will eat and even then only if it is finely minced. If it is coursely minced he can sort out the pieces and spit them out.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back