The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing Dog

fountainn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Meira a portuguese podengo was spooked by some large dogs after they jumped a fence. She is owned by a good friend of mine who breeds and shows Italians as well. Meira went missing on the bridle way from Greenfield stables in Upham, Southampton. Unfortunely Meira does not know the area at all. She is a smooth coated red and white, 9 month old bitch. She is similar to a small corgi. She is on the dog lost website (a photo). Please if you live in this area can you keep an eye out for her. Meira went missing last sunday at about 3pm. Sue Dunning (Meira's owner) can be contacted on 01296 485303 or 07906193332.

Thanks for your help

Nikki x

I hope she is found soon, Having met her recently at Three Counties she is one seriously cute little dog. Sending positive thoughts and :luck:

I really feel for Sue and Rob- to lose your dog in a strange area must be doubly worrying :(

I hope she is found soon :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

Heard this morning that Meira has been found. Good news :thumbsup:

Fantastic news Meira was sighted last night, after searching since 4am this morning, she has been found sheltering in a old train carriage!!! She is very thin but otherwise ok. Thanks for everyones support and offers of help :cheers:

Fantastic!! :cheers:

I am so pleased she is safe :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

thats great news, im so pleased that she been found :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back