The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing Topics

Tony Taylor

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've deleted 2 topics at the request of a K9 member who has received an abusive phone call from some spineless retard.

Please don't start anymore topics on or about the Magical Dreams litter. Anyone ignoring my request will have their posting rights removed.

Thanks in anticipation of everyones cooperation.

Tony

thank goodness a mod said "spineless retard" and not an ordinary k9 member :sweating: :sweating:

y :- " s

Doesn't matter who says it as the remark can't be defined as personal to an identified individual, - unlike IP addresses. ;)

or ips that are all used by one company. like "hughes christensen" in belfast where atleast 300 pcs all have the same address :* ;)

well if somebody foned grahams house they should realise they reached an all time low. and apart from that it ruined this post and got it taken off .

well done YOU SPINELESS BArSTewARD .......you started it tony ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame as the topic had some good answers in it to wards the breeding of our none peds

But for someone to ring up Grahams house and threaten him , his family & dogs is a shameful act on there behalf , lets hope there identity is never revealed :- "

and i bet the brave people that rang our grahams withheld their number still no guts to do it face to face

lucky for the Mindless Demon us non-ped click don't know their identity or do we :- "

poppyandava said:
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND IN FACT NEW TO USEING FORUMS. I HAD NO IDEA STUFF LIKE THIS WENT ON I HAVE ALREADY HAD A POST REMOVED CUS SOMEONE THOUGHT I WAS BREEDING MY BITCH FOR THE MONNIE SOMEONE ELSE STEPED IN SAID SOME HARSH WORDS TO THE OTHER USER AND IT WAS GONE I DIDENT EVEN HAVE CHANCE TO DEFEND MYSELF OR GET MY QUESTION ANSEWED.OW WELL THERE WE GO :- "  :)   :)   :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome to K9 and the non-ped forum most of the stuff on here is informative and fun but you do unfortunately get the odd ball who tries to stir things up and goes just that bit too far hope it hasn't put you off

:lol: So thats where it went, :angry: i spent ages last night looking for that post, thought i was going even madder. :- " :- " :- " :- " Diane

young-shadow said:
thank goodness a mod said "spineless retard" and not an ordinary k9 member  :sweating:   :sweating:
    y :- " s

well i am an ordinary k9 member, and the abusive phone calls i got on my landline when i was wanting to mate my dog was horrendous, jumped up never come down spineless snivelling sewer rats is what i say, withholding there number

gutless bilge rats, i got that irate i bit into my handset in pure rage

so to them

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY ARSE

well they must have known who you are keith in order to know your number and phone you so id look close at home. :thumbsup: id have rang the police too.though why anyone would want to ring you about your bitch being mated is beyond me.its not as if you show her or anything?i always thought this sort of thing only went on in show circles.ive been on the end of a few nasty phone calls myself.but you usually know whos at the bottom of it and can get it sorted :thumbsup:

HOW DO THEY GET YOUR NUMBER YOU MUST GIVE IT PEOPLE THROUGH PM INNOCENTLY. YOU CANT TRUST PEOPLE ITS SUCH A SHAME I DONT THINK I AM GOING TO GIVE ANY ONE MY PRIVATE DETAILS CUS YOU JUST NEVER NO IT SEEMS.SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HANDSET HOPE YOUR TEETH WERE OK :D :D :D

hi tony vic here when you mods delete topics how come you dont just delete the bits that are bad leaving the usefull info. i am sure in most cases its not the topic starter that starts the trouble after all. please note i dident no about the 2 topics you deleted i am just talking in genrel-sorry cant spell and no one here to ask :- "

poppyandava said:
HOW DO THEY GET YOUR NUMBER YOU MUST GIVE IT PEOPLE THROUGH PM INNOCENTLY. YOU CANT TRUST PEOPLE ITS SUCH A SHAME I DONT THINK I AM GOING TO GIVE ANY ONE MY PRIVATE DETAILS CUS YOU JUST NEVER NO IT SEEMS.SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HANDSET HOPE YOUR TEETH WERE OK :D   :D   :D
i too have just had an abusive call regarding a post which had nothing to do with the person who called , he was rude and irate and lucky for me a police officer was stood in my home at time of call :D

seems rather sad when these types of things are happening more and more but thanks to the internet we have what we think is a good impression of the person and its only til you get to really know them in person do we find the real person behind the screen, sometimes its good sometimes its bad , thats life im afraid, as long as you , your family and dogs are all happy then why let them bother you

:thumbsup:

kris said:
well they must have known who you are keith in order to know your number and phone you so id look close at home. :thumbsup: id have rang the police too.though why anyone would want to ring you about your bitch being mated is beyond me.its not as if you show her or anything?i always thought this sort of thing only went on in show circles.ive been on the end of a few nasty phone calls myself.but you usually know whos at the bottom of it and can get it sorted :thumbsup:
The phone calls i got Kris, was warning me not to let any of jills pups go to a puppy farmer, i dont wanna stir up yet again another hornets nest, but i know of no puppy farmers, and let me make it quite clear, if and when i do decide to mate my dog, whom you all know i love t bits, any perspectivepuppy owner, well let me put it this way, i will wanna know what colour and time they move there bowels afore any of my pups leave here.

and thats me all said n done

MERRY CHRISTMAS

midlanderkeith said:
kris said:
The phone calls i got Kris, was warning me not to let any of jills pups go to a puppy farmer, i dont wanna stir up yet again another hornets nest, but i know of no puppy farmers, and let me make it quite clear, if and when i do decide to mate my dog, whom you all know i love t bits, any perspectivepuppy owner, well let me put it this way, i will wanna know what colour and time they move there bowels afore any of my pups leave here.

and thats me all said n done

MERRY CHRISTMAS

well youre a very lucky man NOT to know any puppy farmers keith.unfortunately i cant say the same.wish i could.still when you mate your bitch you can decide where they go and noone else.that way youve only yourself to blame if anything goes wrong.its called being responsible and im sure youre a responsible kind of chap ;)

I never get any phone calls :oops: (w00t)

Only a few people know my number :thumbsup: , if anyone needs to contact me for either a chat or stud,,the few holder's of my phone number would let the decent folk know it or pm me on k9,,or e-mail me,,yes Im not on the PC much just now, Santa is coming soon :oops: :D so kinda busy just now :huggles: :teehee:

My wee lad is not up for stud over the winter month's, due to my health, Rob wont let John help in any way :- " ,,thats Robbie, a mummys boy :D , but he should be back in the Spring if I get my operation on time :oops: :lol:

Maybe get caller withhold the caller must use their full phone number,,so atleast you can give them s**t back at 2am, then 3am, then 4am etc,,I would :thumbsup: :oops:

ROFLMAO!! Just sent a mobile video of Santa flashing to everyone in my moby list, seems Geoff Parr want's to know who sending him such atrocities as he's left a stern '' who is this?!' message on my moby! :lol: (w00t)

wild whippies said:
ROFLMAO!! Just sent a mobile video of Santa flashing to everyone in my moby list, seems Geoff Parr want's to know who sending him such atrocities as he's left a stern '' who is this?!' message on my moby! :lol:   (w00t)
so it was you (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

who else! (w00t) :lol: jac what a naughty girl you are,i dont know where you get it from o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back