The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Missing

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Fleesh, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Fleesh

Fleesh New Member Registered

Missing - one avitar - last seen on my posts - description, image of Moany Moany racing in an off-white jacket (it needed a wash ok :p )

No seriously my avitar has vanished it was taken from this site, a photograph that Peter Scott took of my girl racing at a bend meeting not too long ago (March). Any idea's ... Nigel ... oh powerful lord of K9 ... anyone else ?

:))

2. Nigel

Nigel New Member Registered

Missing Avatar now uploaded. The problem was covered in my post about the new server and the solution was to upload the Avatar again.

3. Fleesh

Fleesh New Member Registered

Thanx Nigel you're a star :D

I settle down to take a look at k9 and end up dashing about so much and switching from internet to phone connection that I miss some posts altogether yours was probably one of them ... another one apparently involved naked rollercoaster rides ... ?

I had had a look on the site to find my missing picture and get it back on but was unable to get a hold of it gladly its sorted (thanx again) my posts were starting to look a little bare :b