The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Misty’s Dog Diary

Sezzy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Saturday 10th February
Mummy cut all my lovely curly hair off today. I don’t like having it cut, but I was very good so that I got a ‘human’ biscuit. I then pretended to sulk for 3 hours just to get some extra attention and cuddles, Mummy always falls for it.
DF8C822A-EA6C-4A23-8713-2D6A2B8F8AFA.jpeg

Ahh you look beautiful! And what a cute pic off you x

Sunday 12th February
Nana and Grandad came to see me today. I love it when they come round, Nana always has a treat for me hidden in her bag, and Grandad always plays my rough games with me. Nana is worried about me getting cold with my new supershort haircut and she thinks Mummy should buy me a coat, but Mummy knows I’m tough and I don’t like things around me (apart from her arms).
I’ve only had Flopsy since yesterday, but I really didn’t like her ears so I ripped them right off today.....along with a leg for good measure.
51C2C46D-F5F7-4E23-B0BD-FBABC57B5129.jpeg

Oliver says you and me would get on great together, he doesn't like arms and legs on his toys either!

Sunday 12th February
Nana and Grandad came to see me today. I love it when they come round, Nana always has a treat for me hidden in her bag, and Grandad always plays my rough games with me. Nana is worried about me getting cold with my new supershort haircut and she thinks Mummy should buy me a coat, but Mummy knows I’m tough and I don’t like things around me (apart from her arms).
I’ve only had Flopsy since yesterday, but I really didn’t like her ears so I ripped them right off today.....along with a leg for good measure.
View attachment 111974148
Now its personalised to your touch, different to the others :)

Monday 12th February
I got to spend the morning at Grandma and Grandpa’s today while Mummy and Daddy were at work. Grandma told Mummy I’d been naughty because I’d learnt how to open their bedroom door and then gathered up the underwear that was hanging on the airer. I don’t understand human thoughts because I thought I had been very clever and helpful.
I ripped another one of Flopsy’s pesky legs off and buried her in Grandpa’s garden. Mummy had to wash her when we got home and I got dizzy watching my friend spinning around in the tumble dryer. It’s been a tiring day so far!
6A0635A5-F0B0-42BA-AC5C-23CA977DB6B3.jpeg

Oh Misty full of cheekiness! You and Dennis would get on well at the moment!

Oh bless missy, I know you may think its right, but some times humans don't understand our brains and how we try to help... - Olive :)

Tuesday 13th February
I’ve had a lazy day today. It’s been raining for most of it and I do not like going out in the rain. Every time I stuck my head out of the door it was raining so I have been playing a game of how long can I go before I have got to go out to go to the toilet. It turns out I am very good at this.
I pulled some more of Flopsy’s stuffing out and threw it all over the floor for Mummy to clear up, she seems to like that game so we play it a lot.
ED4F2477-29F0-440B-8B5C-010AB963051D.jpeg

Tuesday 13th February
I’ve had a lazy day today. It’s been raining for most of it and I do not like going out in the rain. Every time I stuck my head out of the door it was raining so I have been playing a game of how long can I go before I have got to go out to go to the toilet. It turns out I am very good at this.
I pulled some more of Flopsy’s stuffing out and threw it all over the floor for Mummy to clear up, she seems to like that game so we play it a lot.
View attachment 111974205
AWE her face!!! :)

Haha, we did our share yesterday, going out in the wind and cold, driving rain. Neither of us enjoyed that! But when Jimmy's out in a bit, I'll be on my way to a meeting (with buffet lunch!) so it won't be me getting wet :D:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back