The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mitchs Litter

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hunters Tweed + The Builder ...posting these for Carole (hope they are okay now)

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

I think mitch still has a couple of dog pups for sale

thanks denise they r great now.

the brindle ones r both dogs and they r quite big although the pics r close up lol the brindles r my faves, the 1st fawn one is a dog too he is a little bit smaller ( maybe take after the builder) then the last two fawn ones r girls. i know the girls have definitly got new homes but i think all the boys r still available.

hunters tweed is bred tiger lil x master blaster ( accas litter sister)

the builder is bred cracked it x sunlight i think ( sunlight is peggys sues mother etc)

oops 4 got that tony lol they were born 25th august so they r just over 3 weeks old. also 4got to say if anyone is interested in a dog pup they can pm me & i can pass on mitchs details. cheerz

Carol the fawn dog is like (bobby) good luck to the new owners hope they have as much enjoyment watching them run as we did with bobby,and thanks DENISE for posting new photos

Pat

lovely...

they do look big lads don't they.... :wub:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I like them all :wub: they look really healthy pups

good luck to all the new owners :luck:

Mitch kindly offered us a pup when they were first born if i wasn't lucky enough to be getting one from fluke and coral then i probably would of gone for one thanks anyway Mitch hope there all champs :thumbsup:

Those brindles are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

just bumping this 2 say the boys r staill available. looking big and strong. :wub:

Gary hope you asked uncle (gas man) Nick if you will be welcomed into the :sweating: :sweating: family>????LOL :sweating:

:teehee: :teehee: steve

Rch /NchThe Builder breeding is Crazy Cracker x Sunlight love the fawn dog hope they all make gooduns

peter saw these pups today said they r gorgeous especially the brindle boys. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back