The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mkp

Honeybee

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, I do hope you are pleased with your findings. If you accused Tom Bingham of any wrong information to whippetteers then you owe him an apology. He was NOT AND I REPEAT NOT the vet that gave me the info. In fact, I stated Monmore, but, in fact, the vet in question didn't come from this area at all. Why don't you phone ALL the NGRC Greyhound vets up and let them know what your findings are and that you ARE NEVER WRONG AND KNOW IT ALL. Yes, I was wrong in saying Monmore, I admit that but I can tell you I am absolutely FURIOUS to say the least if you have accused Tom Bingham of anything untoward. Besides, do you realise you may have ruined the relationship between him and the whippet people who use him. Why is it you must always PROVE TO BE CORRECT. I can understand now why you have been banned from whippet race tracks, with people like you who needs enemies. Yes, I can speak my mind when push comes to shove and you have really made me angry with what you have done. :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back