The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Moggie's Anniversary

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It's been a year now since we lost Moggie to old age. (She was 13.5)

She was our first whippet and the leader of our 'pack' for many years. We miss her very much but we enjoy our memories of her because of all the fun and love she brought.

So amid the odd tear I found this photo and thought I'd share - we thought her nose was going to stick like this!!!!! (w00t) She was only about a year old :lol: .

Hey Moggie, we'll see you again someday baby :huggles: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely picture .... and I expect it seems like only yesterday too.

I don't think the pain of losing your special whippet ever really goes but I hope the happy memories take over and the hurt fades a bit :huggles:

Bless you, Moggie :wub: :wub:

That's a lovely memory photo Fiona... :huggles: RIP dear Moggie xxx

What a delightful photo. I hope your mail is of some comfort to the lass who lost her boy today (Mandy, I think).

It hardly seems a year since your sad post. I'm glad you have so many happy memories -and lovely pictures!! :thumbsup:

Moggie is lovely. It's so nice to look at their photos and smile. I do it often with our dogs who have passed on. :huggles:

:wub: Moggie was a lovely girl I have lots of great memory of her and the others

RIP Morgan baby

Lots of love Sheelagh and the zigouses :huggles:

It's quite poignant to look back and remember them, I'm sure. Painful, but memories to make you smile. She looked a lovely girl. :wub: One's first whippet is always so special. :huggles:

Moggie was lovely... :huggles: :wub: Im sure you must miss her... :huggles:

Kobi also sleeps with his nose like this...so strange isnt it... :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely photo Fiona :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back