The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Molly Stags

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Molly Stag has delivered 2 new puppies yesterday. One black bitch one brindle bitch. It was a repeat mating to Two-Become-One, last litter was Rapid Stag, Spirit of the Stag, Stag Possessed, Tyrone Tipsy and Where is the Love. All doing really well, hopefully these will be just as good, really excited. Gary :)

Congrats on the pups Gary, All the best Mate :thumbsup:

Congrats Gary, well done Molly and Saul, If they were dogs perhaps another Jake & Danny? Amanda & Nick :D :D

thanks hope to get i bigger bitch this time.

last time they where all small would like something around 26 to 30 lb

but as long as it can run and it gets on with the rest im happy :

ps

who am i trying to kid im all of these.

:) :D :p ;) :cheers: :)) :blink: :teehee: :wub: :D :D :D :D :D

mollys pups are now ten weeks old thought you might like to see some pics

GARY :D

MollyStagpups.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last of the pic's Gary has sent me - absolutely love the colour of the black brindle :wub:

MollyStagpups8.jpg

Nice pups Gary - like the brindle one.

Just curious have you any weights of pups - just like comparing sizes etc to ours -ours will be nine weeks on Tuesday and weigh 7lb and 6.13oz.

the black bitch is 8lb and the brindle bitch is 5lb hopeing for 18 and 24lb but who knows :- "

GARY :cheers:

THANKS VICKY FOR YOUR HELP WITH THE PICS

GARY

LOVE THAT BLACK ONE THOSE EYES REMIND ME OF HUNKY DORA

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM GARY

What ever became of the black brindle Gary,as i wasn't on here when they were growing up. Billy.

HI BILLY SHE WAS SOLD TO CHRIS WITH RUBY MURREY SHE HAD A VERY BAD RACING ACEDENT BREAKING TWO OF HER LEGS AND WAS PUT TO SLEEP

VERY SAD SHE WAS A LOVERLY :b BITCH

HER NAME WAS GAME OVER

GARY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back