The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Monmouth Gamefair..

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just wondering has anyone been to this one..whats the racing like ?

john..with the dogs standing by with bags packed with 4 pairs of nikes..2 each :thumbsup:

:) Can't help you John, haven't been to this one before. :thumbsup: Diane

stormydog said:

john..with the dogs standing by with bags packed with 4 pairs of nikes..2 each  :thumbsup:

Where is it? Do you have more details? Might pop along if it's not too far :)

Bellefire said:
stormydog said:

john..with the dogs standing by with bags packed with 4 pairs of nikes..2 each  :thumbsup:

hi emma (chantress and reacher of high notes extraordinaire)

heres the post code NP15 2BX

stormydog said:
Bellefire said:
stormydog said:

hi emma (chantress and reacher of high notes extraordinaire)

heres the post code NP15 2BX

reacher of high notes? were you listening to me or someone else??? lol as you probably guessed when conned into singing whitters, i don't do high notes! ;)

will check out the location and see how far it is.

are you lot coming over?

any news on camping availability etc??

Hi all - I am a newbie - joined today!

When is the Monmouth game fair? I live in Pembrokeshire so not that far from me. I usually go to the welsh game fair in june

packoflurchers said:
Hi all - I am a newbie - joined today!When is the Monmouth game fair? I live in Pembrokeshire so not that far from me. I usually go to the welsh game fair in june

hello...phew i nearly read your name as something a bit rude :blink: :sweating:

its on 19 & 20 april.

emma bellefire....i think im the only one doing this one. hopefully ill be over i wont be sure for a week or so. :unsure:

john...who has dogs who are reading up on welsh...particularly these words..under 23s..and over 23s

Last edited by a moderator:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT DISTANCE THE STRAIGHT RACING IS OVER ?

john..with the dogs that dont know if theyre sprinting or doin a marathon one of which is a very fast black monkey

Does anyone know if there a family dog show or Companion on either of these two days?

(w00t) hi every one

never been to monmouth

but if its anything like the rest of lurcher world shows it will be very good

camping is there

they do lurcher and terrier showing. but i have never seen family dog show.

but they do ,do chase the bunny which is in the main ring for all dogs

so i hope this has been of some help

hope to see lots of new faces there

cat :cheers:

daledogs said:
Does anyone know if there a family dog show or Companion on either of these two days?
On the Living Heritage website( they're the game fair organisers) it does advertise fun dog show but doesn't say who's running it. :thumbsup:

mao said:
daledogs said:
On the Living Heritage website( they're the game fair organisers) it does advertise fun dog show but doesn't say who's running it. :thumbsup:

Living Heritage usually have a fun dog show at there events run by Guillies Leap. Usually starts after dinner sometime we think.

This is the first time Lurcherworld have done a show at Monmouth, Living Heritage tell us the ground is good and we have a full field to ourselves.

Usual structure for us, showing to start 12 noon, racing after showing both days.

Thankyou very much for the info guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :huggles:

(w00t) this is only 51mins away from me i may pop along if i can find it :- "

nicky12 said:
(w00t) this is only 51mins away from me i may pop along if i can find it  :- "

Careful...........................you might get lost and end up Scotland or somewhere :- " ;) :* :* :* :*

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back