The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Dream On.....

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I know that it is'nt really nice to brag but I just wanted to share this news with everyone as both Ryan and I are very happy and extremely proud......

"Fallow" Mossbawnhill Dream On (Fin JW 07) who lives in Finland & is owned & handled by Aino Makela (who is also a member of this forum) is now a.....[SIZE=21pt]FIN & NOR Ch [/SIZE] This is the 2nd Ch in this litter of five and as it was only our 2nd ever litter we are really pleased & proud of them.

She got her title at her first show after her 2nd birthday (In Finland a dog cannot become a Ch until he/she turns 2 and gains another CAC) and in fact had 8 CAC's but needed to wait for that final one after she turned 2yrs.The Show was Jyvaskyla Int and the judge was Ursula Langer (Ger)

Sorry to rant on a bit :b ,but as you can gather we are really over the moon with this result!!

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HUGE CONGRATS AINO & NEW FIN & NOR Ch [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Mossbawnhill Dream On (FIN JW 07) "Fallow"!! [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

I don't have a pic from the show but here are a couple taken relatively recently. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Fallow, congratulations to Aino what a wonderful achievement -

and of course I am so pleased for Pamela and Ryan - i hope your celebrating :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: You most be very proud,congratulation :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: HUGE CONGRATS Im not surprised you are so happy :wub:

Very well done to Fallow, you must be so proud, :cheers:

Judi

Huge congratulations to all at Mossbawnhill, Aino and the beautiful Fallow :cheers: :cheers:

Janet

:cheers: BIG CONGRATULATIONS PAMELA & RYAN.

:wub: FIN & NOR CH MOSSBAWNHILL DREAM ON.

Congratulations, that's wonderful news and you are right to feel proud :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations- she is a lovely girl :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

(w00t) [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE AINO & FALLOW!!!! [/SIZE] :thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS ON BREEDING SUCH A LOVELY GIRL, PAMELA & RYAN :D [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH :cheers: :cheers: I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR BEING PROUD :huggles: :huggles: LOVELY GIRL SHE IS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Brag away - that is a wonderful achievement.

Huge congrats to Aino and Fallow and of course proud breeders Pamela and Ryan :cheers:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS to you both she is :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) oh wow pam! you guys must be over the moon :cheers:

lalena said:
(w00t) oh wow pam! you guys must be over the moon :cheers:
She's beautiful, Pam. What's her breeding? Looks like she deserves all her Ch. titles & she's probably get some more before she's done.

Gail.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back