Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mulder - Greyhound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mulder is a male greyhound.

He is about 3 years old. He is housetrained and neutered. His owner developed ill health and very sadly needed to rehome him. He has a lovely gentle nature, loves people and other dogs and would make a fabulous family dog or companion.

If you think you could offer this gorgeous elegant boy a new home please contact us on (+44) 07935 339533 or email rescue@nwpetrescue.org.uk

mulder-1.jpg

mulder-1.jpg

North West Pet Rescue, Northern Ireland

it looks like he's grand with small dogs

at the moment Mulder and Scully (the JRTx) are down on the webpage under the titles Hector and Macy - so you might see about getting that corrected Evie!

Yep. We found out their original names today so gonna stick with those; Hector and Macy. :)

Can't seem to edit my original post on here though... so anyone looking at our website note the names on there are Macy for the JRT and Hector for the Greyhound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Hector (greyhound) and Macy(terrier) live together before they came into rescue?

Yes they did.

**Hector reserved pending homecheck**

Someone coming to look at Macy later in the week so fingers crossed for them both.

too bad they couldn't be rehomed together but I know that's difficult

I heard that someone with a greyhound/whippet cross has been to see Hector so maybe he will have a new canine companion; I don't know whether this is the home he is booked for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back