The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mummy's Little Angels

Hilary & Hounds

Addicted to Hounds
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was surfing ebay a little while ago, as you do, :- " when I came across some pink angel harnesses. o:) Well I couldn't resist so I ordered 1 each for Niamh and Daisy and they arrived this morning. The girls have been modelling them tonight! :D

Niamh: :wub:

niamhangel1009200701.jpg

niamhangel1009200702.jpg

Daisy (who has to grow into hers!): :wub:

daisyangel1009200701.jpg

daisyangel1009200702.jpg

:lol:

My Holly is no angel but we were told that she should have a harness - might be just the job :b

oh they are lovely,three little angels together,very whippety fashion :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

im surprised Rachel didn't beat you too them Hilary!! :lol: :lol: :huggles:

Oh bless, don't they look adorable - was speechless when I saw them :wub: :wub: :wub:

Veredon said:
im surprised Rachel didn't beat you too them Hilary!!  :lol:   :lol:   :huggles:
(w00t) They are little angels :wub: Did you say they did them in Blue too?? :lol: i can just see Rio in that and what about a pink one for Mimah :p :lol: :huggles:

:wub: they look so cute ,and tia is dead jelouse ,she says she want a angel harness (w00t)

nicky12 said:
:wub: they look so cute ,and tia is dead jelouse ,she says she want a angel harness  (w00t)
They came from here Nicky: angel harness and they do them in blue! :- "

I really only got them for fun and party wear but they're sturdy enough to be used every day. Very reasonable too.

Veredon said:
im surprised Rachel didn't beat you too them Hilary!!  :lol:   :lol:   :huggles:
I did think she was going to! :p

Lanakeshena said:
(w00t) They are little angels :wub:   Did you say they did them in Blue too?? :lol:   i can just see Rio in that and what about a pink one for Mimah :p   :lol:   :huggles:
Rio would look perfect in one! ;) :lol:

Rae said:
:lol:
My Holly is no angel but we were told that  she should have a harness - might be just the job  :b

Go for it Rae! :thumbsup: Mind you, Niamh's everyday harness is this one: harness I use the harnesses to strap the whippets in the car and Niamh's just had to be pink! Daisy will get one at Christmas when she's a bit bigger. :)

They dont need to wear them to look like Angels Hilary...... :lol: :lol: :huggles: but I know you love playing,... ;)

perfect little angels :wub: - the harness are lovely too

They are great ........ I can just see Jacob in one of them (and yes pink does suit him LOL )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back