The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My 1st Show Greyhound!

BlackMoon Magic

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D

I am soooooooooo happy! I just had to share!

I have been waiting for ages for things to be right to be able to get a lovely show greyhound.

My gorgeous boy was born on the 22nd of December! :wub: I can't wait to go see him in person! :wub:

Congrats, you must be so excited, pics as soon as possible pleeese

Thank you for the congratulations jayp...

:D There will be piccies as soon as i can get there with my camera!

I'll see if the breeder has time to get some for me before then too....

I don't think I have ever been so excited!

He is a lovely dark brindle with white feet,and a small bit of white on his face.

Quite a handsome little chap (I think so anyway!)

Here's some pics!

Lucian is only just turned 8 weeks on the day these were taken, it was his 1st time practicing to stand.

I think he's just the most wonderful boy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

P1130005cropped11.jpg

P1130015cropped11.jpg

He is beautiful :wub: so handsome....... 8) ........lots of luck with him :thumbsup:

Here's some pics!
Lucian is only just turned 8 weeks on the day these were taken, it was his 1st time practicing to stand.

I think he's just the most wonderful boy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

P1130005cropped11.jpg

P1130015cropped11.jpg
Top Looking Dog you got there. :thumbsup:

Oh he really is lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie ,

Do you get many show greyhounds over there ? they are quite a small breed , numerically in the UK

Good luck with him in the ring

What a stunning boy you have there :wub:

Good luck with him :luck:

Thank you all very much for the well wishes and comments on Lucian! :wub:

He is a lovely little man,a real sweety. We don't have all that many show bred greyhounds here either.

There is only anout 4 or 5 people who actively breed them for showing here. :(

most that you will see in the rings here are the retired race dogs. Our Royals we tend to have a few show

bred greys turn up. There was 4 litters bred this year so i am hoping to meet a few in the ring with my boy

and actually get to see some show greys out and about this year!

So lovely,Good Luck with him. :luck: :luck:

:wub: He is so sweet :wub:

You forget how small there are :-

what a kind adorable little face - he is going to be a beauty :wub: if that's OK to say as he is a boy!

what a kind adorable little face - he is going to be a beauty :wub: if that's OK to say as he is a boy!
Thanks Lisa S.....I don't mind if you say that. I think he has an adorable face too! I also think he is beautiful :wub:

When you look at his feet you can see how big he's going to be. A baby greyhound. I loved it when mine was a puppy, she would sit on my lap, she's squash me flat now. (w00t)

When you look at his feet you can see how big he's going to be. A baby greyhound. I loved it when mine was a puppy, she would sit on my lap, she's squash me flat now. (w00t)
I measured him at 9 weeks and he is 16inches. He definitely looks like being a reasonably big boy. :lol:

He is always sitting on my lap....I have already thought "what am i going to do when he is grown! (w00t) "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back