The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Girl X Masterblaster

kenny m

breeder of quick. blue. curly eared whippets
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my girls breeding,is top class,she was the first litter out of andy fosters top class bitch tylers tornado x crazycracker,we have never ran molly mutch as she was attacked at 11 month old and never ran propperly again,she was out the boxes before they fully opened and gone,but when she got to 100 yards she looses confidence,so rather than couse her stress we dont run her, plus shes only 15 and a half pound,and leggy,,,,any intrest pm me, i would like to thank chris for letting me use buster&deb for doing the biz... so if its top class breeding your after look no further:thumbsup:

all the best kenny :luck: im sure they do us both proud :thumbsup:

thanks chris iam sure they, will our molly has fantastic breeding,and tylerstornado was a fantastic bitch,thanks again deb for running about and doing the biz :thumbsup:

good luck sounds like your have some cracking lightweight pups there m8

:luck: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gary

Good luck Kenny your a glutton for punishment

good luck kenny & family :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

looking forward to this litter, i,m hoping for a middleweight 20-24lb. i thought louis would make this but i,ll be lucky if he reach,s 17lb, i,m still pleased to punch with him though :luck: :luck:

just an update our molly is due any day now shes really big cant wait for these,photos will follow when anything happens :thumbsup: thanks deb and chris for the use of buster,ie masterblaster :thumbsup:

this is mason he was 1 of three born on the early hours of saturday morning,the other 2 had to be put to sleep on vets advice,i was gutted.i brought molly home with mason,and the hard work started as you all know a c section can have a bad effect on the mother,she wouldnt accept the pup,thanks garry and chris gorton again,,,for the loan of his top brood bitch born free,,we didnt need her as we got the pup onto molly at 8ish on saturday morning,shes still finding it hard to cope as she hates pups to start with, but she feeds him on my knee,on the sofa,with chris on the other end,anyway,this little fella has cost us a fortune in vet bills but hes worth it :thumbsup: heres a few photos of him

He looks a lovely colour :wub: , sorry to hear about the other two but the laws of nature and all that. :( .

Enjoy your little pup here's hoping he grows up strong and well :huggles:

Sorry to hear about the other 2 Kenny & Chris but mason is beautiful ...good luck with him are you keeping him yourself

really sorry about the loss of the pups best of luck with MASON

good luck kenny and chris :luck: all the best for xmas and new year

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back