The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Girl X Masterblaster

:( so sorry to hear about the two pups that were lost, but lots of :luck: with Mason, he looks lovely

sorry to hear about the two little ones rip both of them x

mason is gorgeous and a great name :luck: good luck with him x

Mason is lovely :wub: sorry about the other two :(

good luck with him kenny & chris :luck:

Deirdre :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mason is gorgeous :wub: lovely colour too :thumbsup: sorry to hear about the other 2 pups :( goodluck with this one :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Rose :)

deirdre our paris is looking well :thumbsup: debie was to have mason and she had chosen the name,he will keep the name,on what we have gone through we had a word with deb and she wanted us to keep him so we are doing so,he is getting biger day by day. we will have our hands full next year as we will have eli to run too,cant wait :wacko: anyway wishing yous, all the best for 2008,see yous all soon kenny,chis,dan ash james :thumbsup:

mason is a very lucky dog, it's a good name he has :luck:

paris is well settled, she's very clever, a sheer pleasure to watch & so easy to spoil :wub:

best wishes for the new year, look forward to seeing yous all in 2008 :thumbsup:

can't wait :wacko: :lol:

Deirdre Patsy Rose & Tanya :)

hmmm i think we need some more pics of mason :wub:

He's a beauty Kenny- :luck: with him....

Sorry about others-

Karen

thanks all,hers a few i took this morning hes 1lb 6oz 7 days old all he does is feed lol,

another couple

:wub: awww hes so cute he gorgeous. :wub: :luck: :D

Aww he's a cutie - best of luck Kenny, i'm sure he'll be spoilt rotten :cheers:

hope the little dog is a goodun ken :thumbsup: sorry about the ones u lost m8 all the best to u and the family :thumbsup:

good luck with little mason kenny, i said he would go fawn, looks similiar to chevron express ( sup rch master tornado,s litter brother )when he was born, if he takes after his uncle zak he will do fine. i look forward to seeing him run next year. merry xmas to you all

debbie

He is :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with him, hope he is a good un for you :cheers: :cheers:

all the best to you all.. couldnt resist putting this one on of mason this is all he does eat and sleep

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back