The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Girl X Masterblaster

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is our eli 24lb out of the flyone x wor john nearly 6 month now :thumbsup:

Pleased he is coming along nicely for you all ...hope he's a good one :luck:

both pups look lovely, :thumbsup: paris is starting to catch up to eli again in weight,LOL, :lol:

Rose :)

just thought i would show yous all mason,what a little terror hes turning into,

he goes out 1st thing in the morning and plays with his lure till 10 at night,and hes fully house trained,not bad for 8 weeks on saturdeay we love him

(w00t) hes distroyed all our plant nocked the plantpotts over lol :rant:

:luck: best of luck with him he looks a right little character :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
awh :wub: :wub: he is the cutest wee thing.. :wub: and lure keen already,lol :lol: :sweating:

Rose

he looks great :thumbsup: and sounds great too (w00t) all the best of :luck: kenny

kenny m said:
he goes out 1st thing in the morning and plays with his lure till 10 at night,and hes fully house trained,not bad for 8 weeks on saturdeay we love him
he's gorgeous best of luck with him :luck: they just love plants at that age :wub:

he looks great kenny good luck with him :luck:

He's beautiful now...what a change in a couple of weeks ...good luck with him

he looks brill, :luck: the colours look a lot better on here than on my phone

deb,s

thought i would put eli on haveing a scrap with the little horror mason,eli lives with us now,we nearly lost him last week he had to spend a night in the vets twisted testical,never seen out so black,got off the settee and couldnt move anyway another canny pullout at the vets :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back