The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Jack Russell

longstone lass

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi

this Buddy we have had him a week now but feels like he has always ben here

DSC00425-1.jpg

he is a joy to have around and has been behaving himself though as soon as hears the door rape he ears go up and hes ready for wotever or whoever cums through the door lol

DSC00423.jpg

rhonda

He's lovely :wub: i did notice a extra pic on your signature :D

Hope to see you all on Sunday :thumbsup:

What a lovely little man :wub:

awww he look's a lovely little fella :wub: bless him!

How old is he?

Clare

Gorgeous. How old is he?

hi

Buddy is 2 1/2 years old

his owners had him from he was 8 wks old but due to family commitments they had to look for a new home for him.

they just wouldnt let him go to anyone and after me and lady had spoken and i had answered all her questions she was happy that he would be goin to a gd home. it broke her heart when i put him into my car and i really did feel for her cause you could tell she really loved him. so when i got home i rang her to let her no how he was settleing in and i have sent her pics of him, and told to ring whenever she wants.

he is settleing in great and most of all hes getting on with the other dogs and my kids, (though Rum keeps flaten him lol).

DSC00426.jpg

thankyou for all your lovely comments

rhonda

so good of you to help this handsome chap he's lovely :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back