The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Pup Badger

tigger2007

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D on saturdaypaul had disapered along with our son aaron.they left at 5.30am and did not get back till 12pm :D in which i thought they had gone to wales to pick a present up for me which paul said he had brought on ebay :D i had seen the pups on here and i did like the look of this one pup.but paul said that he was to far away as he was in kent and we are in devon :angry: but little did i know there was a big secret going on and paul had aranged to met up with gav :) .when they got home Aaron told me to put on my falconry glove and close my eyes and sit down.i thought great he has got me my female redtail or a eagle owl.but that was just to throw me off the scent :D then paul came in and put Badger in my arms i was so happy it made me cry :'( :'( so here are some pics of him :wub:

100_1004.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_1003.jpg

100_0998.jpg

so ladys stamping your feet does really work :lol: :lol:

:wub: what a stunner :wub:

my mum and dad did the same to me with smudge, they had booked her sister dottie and i tried to get them to swap....without my knowing they booked smudge for me...i didnt know untill the day i drove them to collect dottie....like you i was in tears...as was lesley the breeder (w00t)

:luck: :luck: good luck with him :luck: :luck:

My Dad got me my first terrier when i was fourteen years old . He picked and paid for the pup and brought him home for me and well happy i was . "What shall we call him ?" " He already has a name and is called Piglet." No surprise in getting "Piglet" but did envisage a name like Toby :)

What a lovely story. He's just gorgeous. What a star Paul is too!

Great pics of your lovely pup . :D

What a great husband and son you have :thumbsup:

Wow, now that's what I call an anniversary present ... he's lovely.

Annie

OMG what a star paul is :wub:

Badger is lovely :wub:

EEEERRRRRRRMMMMMM can you have a go on Gary for me Sarah could do with another puppy (dont you think) :b

Oh Sarah!! He's gorgeous :D :D

You lucky girl :thumbsup:

Happy Anniversary too!!!!!

badgers lovely ,ive already had a cuddle :wub: :wub: :x jealous

:thumbsup: Good luck Sarah your pup is gorgeous, :wub: I would like a black one, or a fawn with a black muzzle, :- but Steve said NO, :( Your a very luck girl and Paul's a softy, :lol: :thumbsup: Di

yougot a goodun there. the pups lovely too, so unfazed by his busy weekend -lovely boy - what on earth will you get next year lol

What a lovely present.........enjoy!

:) Just heard the breeding of this pup, one hell of a puppy if he's anything like his mum or dad, and he's gone to the right home i know you and Paul will bring the best out of him. ;) Di

:) Just heard the breeding of this pup, one hell of a puppy if he's anything like his mum or dad, and he's gone to the right home i know you and Paul will bring the best out of him. ;) Di

So Sarah, what is his breeding ?? will he be another 'racer' for you? He looks in beautiful condition....Good luck with him... :)

:D hi maria,

hes whippet greyhound and yes yet another racer :D and probabley showing to :thumbsup:

would just like to thank everyone for there lovely comments and stories :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back