The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My New Puppy

stormy weathers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have now picked the puppy I will be keeping or should I say my mum is letting me have!

This is Suzie, 5 wks yesterday an weighs 3lb 6oz

Resized_Picture_103.jpg

she's lovely valerie, new you would keep her, :thumbsup: so what pup is your mum keeping ??? and his your dad keeping the other pup, lol :thumbsup:

Im so pleased with her, cant wait til she starts running.

THANK YOU MUM :wub: :wub:

They are still undecided, mum likes one dad likes the other so not sure, but if it comes down to one or the other you know my mum will win :- "

stormy weathers said:
They are still undecided, mum likes one dad likes the other so not sure, but if it comes down to one or the other you know my mum will win :- "
lets see more photos of the other pups then, :thumbsup:

nice one, she looks a great shape. good luck for the future :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:D You have a wee cracker Valerie :D

Looking forward to see little Suzie soon :thumbsup:

What's her racing name going to be :D

Yep Valerie suzy is a great shape when she eventually learns to pick that huge head up from the floor she will be doing fine lol seriously hope you have lots of fun with her.

Susan said:
:D   You have a wee cracker Valerie  :D
Looking forward to see little Suzie soon  :thumbsup:

What's her racing name going to be  :D

Thanks Susan, cant wait til she can start going out.

Her racing name is goona be No Biddy's Fool. :thumbsup:

:D Great racing name :D

She will be no fool :cheers: :cheers:

very good name did you think of that varerie, :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back