The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Pup

joeorcheston

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
xr004-1.jpg

xr001.jpg

xr002.jpg

:luck: :luck: :luck: Nice pup looks like a good non-ped race bred lurcher,Should do well.Hopefully stays in the unders as most of the unders in your area are evenly matched,Should shine through and take them.

:thumbsup:

littlenell said:
(w00t)   :thumbsup: Now I can see the pic :D Lovely pup  :D
:thumbsup: Hi Joe, what a little cracker, she's grown so much sinceI last seen her :)) Lets hope she is as good as your little Jet was :thumbsup:

Goodluck to you and the pup.

Diane.

STEVE180 said:
:luck:   :luck:   :luck: Nice pup looks like a good non-ped race bred lurcher,Should do well.Hopefully stays in the unders as most of the unders in your area are evenly matched,Should shine through and take them.
think he will make an over but would be nice if just under, get picking up them under trophys again. :D

nice pup that joe you should do well with that next yr its a pity iam not racing next yr,but i wish you the best of luck,mark

gabbitas31 said:
littlenell said:
:thumbsup: Hi Joe, what a little cracker, she's grown so much sinceI last seen her :)) Lets hope she is as good as your little Jet was :thumbsup:

Diane.

:D Diane if u call him a SHE again HE might bite u at the next show (w00t)

he does look like a Bitch doesnt he

Last edited by a moderator:
joeorcheston said:
gabbitas31 said:
littlenell said:

Diane.

:) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

(w00t)

joeorcheston said:
gabbitas31 said:
littlenell said:

Diane.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) SORRY SORRY SORRY Joe, i keep calling Mike Palmer DOG

Tag a she , so your not the only i get it wrong with. :p :p :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Once again Sorrrrryyyyyy. :cheers:

Nice pup mate,but a shame about the bedroom.Think you'd have tidie'd up a bit and threw out those stinkin sock's mate.Can almost smell em from here,ha ha.Seriously nice pup, though i agree with you, about him posibly going over 23.What's the breedin,as i like the look of him. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Nice pup mate,but a shame about the bedroom.Think you'd have tidie'd up a bit and threw out those stinkin sock's mate.Can almost smell em from here,ha ha.Seriously nice pup, though i agree with you, about him posibly going over 23.What's the breedin,as i like the look of him.  ...Billy...
yeah could of tidie'd mate them socks r stinking all that walking :)

The breeding is non ped nch cracked it X greyhound

u might of seen them advertised, Mirrel was selling them on K9, as i seen the greyhound race on track i thought these could be good.

Joe

joeorcheston said:
STEVE180 said:
:luck:   :luck:   :luck: Nice pup looks like a good non-ped race bred lurcher,Should do well.Hopefully stays in the unders as most of the unders in your area are evenly matched,Should shine through and take them.
think he will make an over but would be nice if just under, get picking up them under trophys again. :D

Hi Joe, he's looking good :thumbsup: , looks like i'll have some competition next year ;) . Best of luck with him :luck: . Keith.

Drift said:
joeorcheston said:
STEVE180 said:

Hi Joe, he's looking good :thumbsup: , looks like i'll have some competition next year ;) . Best of luck with him :luck: . Keith.

yeah hopfully we will be standing next 2 each on the start line in the finals. :cheers:

yes only chance you will be standing next to each other is if hes a over and not an under as i would of knocked you out joey :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

markbrick said:
yes only chance you will be standing next to each other is if hes a over and not an under as i would of knocked you out joey :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
:) :D (w00t) keep dreaming mate, :thumbsup:

joeorcheston said:
billyboy45 said:
Nice pup mate,but a shame about the bedroom.Think you'd have tidie'd up a bit and threw out those stinkin sock's mate.Can almost smell em from here,ha ha.Seriously nice pup, though i agree with you, about him posibly going over 23.What's the breedin,as i like the look of him.  ...Billy...
yeah could of tidie'd mate them socks r stinking all that walking :)

The breeding is non ped nch cracked it X greyhound

u might of seen them advertised, Mirrel was selling them on K9, as i seen the greyhound race on track i thought these could be good.

Joe

So not only a crackin looking pup,but a cracking bred one too.Cracked it,was a mighty wee dog.Good luck with the pup Joe.

Drift said:
joeorcheston said:
STEVE180 said:

How's that pup coming on Keith. ...Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back