The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Staffords And Jack Russel Cross..

Lewisbullterriers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all i supose id better get some pics up..

Heres India,

Shes 16months old, Stats are 19" tall, and 34lbs when fit..

101_6839.jpg

101_6829.jpg

101_5687.jpg

Lennox hes 10months old, 3/4 Jack russel 1/4 stafford, 14" tall and 20lbs(ish)

101_6841.jpg

He has a strange tree fetish lol

101_6849.jpg

And Heres Frankie.. 16weeks only SBT

01012005319ug.jpg

28052009302ggg.jpg

18012005330.jpg

18012005339.jpg

Sorry about the picture overload lol

Martin

Nice dogs :) I love staffs. My friend has a black and white one called Boss.

cheers.. there not as bad as every1 says they are..

hopefully getting mine into lure coursing this year.. my bitch if a fast girl..

India is gorgeous, Nice too see staffs in the condition they should be not these overbreed little fat things!! She's lovely. Staffs are lovely natured i think they just get into the wrong hands sometimes!!! Hope the coursing goes well. Do you go to the ACES days?

Cheers.. yeah me too.. love seeing fit dogs.. i get loads f people saying shes to thin and looks un healthy even changed vets coz she said if i didnt put weight n her she's involve the RSPCA lol.. but how can a unhealthy dog walk/run for 6miles and only be lightly panting.. shes one of the fittest dogs ive own and take a full days work to tire her out lol

ermm not yet but i am planning on doing so with the ACES days

Great pics of your lovely dogs :thumbsup:

Frankie is a darling , there all lovely healthy happy dogs, we had a little bitch the same colour as Frankie old age got the better of her sadly. Now we have 2 dogs red / white and the baby is brindle. Ours love fly ball as well as running with our whippets. Take no notice of that vet ... Has he never seen a fit Staff

cheers tanyia, yeah i go to a vets that is about 5miles away because they have experience with working dogs and bull breeds.. so its all good..

i think if i can persuade, my old dear to let me get another dog it will be a whippet or some kind of running dog. will help keep mine fit and ive always wanted a blue whippet lol

awww Frankie is just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

bet you have your hands full :D lovely seeing em that lean, my boy in particular is the same, wiry and athletic rather than slow and just plain heavy. hows the baby with chewing/ destructiveness so far? remember mine when they were that little. still waiting for my youngest to grow out of it mind...shes nearly 3 :wacko: and yes more pics please :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back