The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Whippet

irish pup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
have not been on for a while but have had a good season with my whippet and other lurcher this season...

here,s a few pics...

comments welcome...

regards IP ;)

ar3.jpg

bb3.jpg

ad4.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

bobs.jpg

t10.jpg

TD3.jpg

TD3.jpg

:thumbsup: Great pictures! Looks like you have an excellent worker there - he certainly is focused on the rabbit :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Great pictures! Looks like you have an excellent worker there - he certainly is focused on the rabbit :D
thanks lilltenell,

its my first ever whippet him and it has been his first working season and has done well for me..

they have excellent prey drive dont they...

are a very exciting dog to watch too when chasing them bunnies.

What fantastic photos :D He is certainly a good worker and your lurcher.Lovely to see a a nice fit whippet doing what he is bred for,you must be very proud of them :thumbsup:

What fantastic photos :D He is certainly a good worker and your lurcher.Lovely to see a a nice fit whippet doing what he is bred for,you must be very proud of them :thumbsup:
thanks dale,

yes he has done well for me this year alright,

i am very happy and proud of him..

took to it very quickly and loves the chase...

they are little characters too and a pleasure to own and work.

regards IP ;)

wow!! more pics didn't see these ones, brilliant your certainly spot on with that camera of yours :thumbsup:

Clare :))

[he is looking great fit working well by the look of it well done mate smashing photos

wow!! more pics didn't see these ones, brilliant your certainly spot on with that camera of yours :thumbsup:
Clare :))

[he is looking great fit working well by the look of it well done mate smashing photos
:lol: :lol: i try my best clare :lol:

thanks whatshappin,

he is not doing too bad for a young one ;)
Seems like that pair will keep u going for a few years Ross.Will hopefully see them in the flesh sometime this year mate.Far as the ols Salmon fishing goes this year.I just can't seem to get out at them mate,and it's the best run of big springers for years,with quite a few big well into double figures fish being caught right beside where im living now.Think old age,ar a lack of desire to kill stuff anymore,is getting the better of me mate.Think that will all change though,soon as i get that old addrenalin rush,that kicks in,when you get youre first take.Will let you know as the season progresses,if im out in the river that is.

well he has surprised me this season billy...

he has his faults though...

the fishing has been shocking down here the last few years...

i think with climate change were not getting the rain as we were late in the season for the salmon and sea trout these last few years...

think if your to come down for fishing then dont get your hopes up...

on the other hand the hunting has been getting better and better with literally thousands of rabbits to go at..

so would be more productive to come for the hunting season for a bit of sport instead of the fishing...

but ya never know the fishing may pick up...

well fingers crossed anyway :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back