The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

My Whippets

marier05

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have 2 Whippets. Tara who is four years and my latest addition Tia who is 5 months. Tara is fawn with a blue mask and Tia is fawn with white trim.

I took Tara to ringcraft training about 18 months ago, just what i thought would be a social evening where me and my pet could make some friends and maybe some obedience training along with it. It lead to something that Tara and i love taking part in.... SHOWING.

Tara's sire is Wheelspin Sparring Partner and her mother cosmic star (ch Dunaruna Dune Breeze x Sweetness n Style).

Cutting to the chase, its unbelievable how amazing we have done in our first year of showing. Wins including first prizes at open shows, 2 with BOB one with group placing, 2 BIS at companion shows, Best in Match at our ringcraft training yearly match, and best of all qualifying for crufts 2008 at SKC in May.

Tia is the latest addition to the family she is Peperone Pink Pearl (ch aust ch Peperone White Heather x ch Peperone Palmero). You will hear more about her when her show career begins in January 2008.

I absolutly adore Whippets and dont think i could ever see past one now. Im also hooked on showing and i couldnt see my life without it now i sometimes wonder what i did with all that spare time before.

Anyway thanks for everyones help and im sure ill get the hang of it soon, and i hope i havent rambled on too much :oops:

P.s can someone tell me how you put photos on? Thanks

Marie x :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link to

posting photos

most people have problem with their pictures because the do not resize them to >75kb

hope that helps :)

WElcome to K9 Marie

My second whippet was a Peperone too , P Passat ,who is in your pups pedigree .

The dark brindle whippets in the pic are related to him too

Welcome to K9.

Good luck in the future, hope you get the hang of posting photos it´s allways nice to see a whippet.

:cheers: Heléne

www.macbells.se

Welcome to K9 :thumbsup:

Congratulations on doing so well in your first year of showing and may you have many more to come!!!!

Lots of luck for the future with Tia.

I am sure it wont take you long to figure out how to upload the pics we would love to see your dogs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope this is right, thanks to everyone for your help on posting photos i hope to get some on asap, so i can show off my little prized companions. :lol: Keep the comments coming :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep trying, it takes most people little while to get hang of it :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back