The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Myth's About Raw Feeding.

excuseme

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As a passionate raw feeder myself for the past 35 years, and a joint parent of a gorgeous raw reared and raw fed pregnant mum to be, I thought, that some of us might be interested in the mentioned site above.
There are just so many "Myth's About Raw Feeding", some of us may be interested and others not !

( I've been up since 4.30am today and am totally bored ! )

I would love to make a link but I do not know how to do it !!!

I have no Idea why I was awake and up at 4.30.
NO! I do not make a habit of it :eek:

I would love to make a link but I do not know how to do it !!!

Do you know how to copy and paste in general? If you click on the url of the site you want to link to, it should highlight it in blue. Then do ctrl C to copy it, go to the page where you want to paste it, click where you want it to go and do ctrl V, and it should appear:)

I generally have no problem sleeping in the early hours of the morning... and the later ones come to that. It's getting off to sleep in the first place that can be the problem!

I can't do that!!!!

Getting to sleep is easy, just put my head on the pillow and that's it;)

What is the URL ? Left click or right click ?

The url's the bit at the top of the page that starts https://

On my pooter I can left-click on it and then do ctrl c to copy, but I've just realised that you can right-click on it and it will bring up a list of options, one of which is 'copy' - so you could then click on that.

It's always easy when you know how!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back