The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N.i Working Whippet Show

longstone lass

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we headed to N.I.Working Whipet show today despite a bit of rain we all had a good day.

the crac was good nice to c every1 again

some pic's of r dogs

BRONCO......1st in courseing, 2nd under's 23" smooth lurcher

DSC00209.jpg

ZENA..(PRINCESS WARRIOR)......1st under 23" racing, 1st under 23" smooth lurcher, 3rd over all show champ.

DSC00203.jpg

RUM........ with her 2nd and 3rd in the showing classes

DSC00213.jpg

rhonda

(w00t) God you did well rhonda, you must be so pleased with them all. :thumbsup: Diane

Heard someone, got a sore hand from taking the lure from a certain dog?? >_< :- "

Good going Rhonda i like the pic of little craig and rum very cute :wub: :huggles:

forgot to mention the race between annes jack zena and roberts whippet they were all the winners on the day in a final at the end in which jack win zena took the lead then was caught on the line bye jack and roberts dog a close third the lure job went to billyboy and wot a great job he done of it :thumbsup:

well done all the winners sounds like you all had a good day :thumbsup:

Welldone Rhonda, Colin & boys..ya's had a great day with all 3..Zena.Bronco & Rum.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

well done rhonda, bet your well pleased, wee craigs getting bigger :blink: is that safe lol (w00t) .

well done again. :huggles:

Well done Rhonda,the tropheys are stacking up now , lol.

Wish i could have made it! xx

longstone lass said:
we headed to N.I.Working Whipet show today despite a bit of rain we all had a good day.
the crac was good nice to c every1 again

some pic's of r dogs

BRONCO......1st in courseing, 2nd under's 23" smooth lurcher

DSC00209.jpg

ZENA..(PRINCESS WARRIOR)......1st under 23" racing, 1st under 23" smooth lurcher, 3rd over all show champ.                        

DSC00203.jpg

RUM........ with her 2nd and 3rd in the showing classes

DSC00213.jpg

rhonda

Well done Colin, Rhonda & boys with Bronco, Zena and wee Rum :wub: :thumbsup:

really enjoyed the crack, have to say Colin your a good laugh :lol: we have a wig for you to wear at the next show, something like the one Patsy had on him (w00t) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The dogs are looking brill Rhonda and Colin, you know who my favourite is though :- " RUM :- " :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back